What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Their never crushing the Yonkos until the MF was actually rather simple, imo: The Yonko system is practically an organized crime syndicate and makes it easy to track down threats.

As we saw from WB dying, a damage to that system means a global-level chaos and thus maintaining it is the lesser of two evils for the Marines.
Yeah fair enough I guess, it's true that the power vacuum left by WB caused a lot of shit, and regardless someone took his spot right after. Honestly, I'm just curious to see what GB pulls now then, because that would lead to some really interesting implications depending on his actions in the upcoming chapters :zorothink:

B

Ballel

Dawn coming to Wano? Off screened. You'll see it in a flashback that will be filler in future chapters.
Scabbards reaction to Ashura and Kiku death? You'll see it in a flashback that will be filler in future chapters.
Beast Pirates fall out? You'll see it in a flashback that will be filler in future chapters.

WG ships spending a week outside Wano?You'll see it in a flashback that will be filler in future chapters.

BM Pirates spending a week outside Wano? You'll see it in a flashback that will be filler in future chapters.
Truly the mark of a masterful author. Why show something as it is happening when you can show it in a flashback later on.
ODA-SAMAAAA:finally:
Yeah sucks that the dawn was offscreened.
Sometimes I wonder what Oda is thinking when he writes like this.

Yeah fair enough I guess, it's true that the power vacuum left by WB caused a lot of shit, and regardless someone took his spot right after. Honestly, I'm just curious to see what GB pulls now then, because that would lead to some really interesting implications depending on his actions in the upcoming chapters :zorothink:
My theory about GB:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Blackbeard
@Extravlad
@Finalbeta

Wait, if GB really has the plant DF and is here to use his power to restore Wano's land from its barren condition to a fertile one again, on the condition that they become part of WG, the alliance would literally get cucked because Momoron has no basis to refuse him. :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.