What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it had all the things you said. You can't deny all the things. But it didn't happen and as you said it won't be forgotten. And will be remembered as the biggest failure of Oda.
There is one thing to not show anything and not make it but there is another thing where you built an entire book of hints, parallel, pun, comparaison for 0 purpose.

Exactly why Zunisha came and went back like nothing.

Not afraid to say I took a big fat L with ZKK but reality it's one piece who got a big L with its sale and réputation getting wrecked left and right and it will continue.

In any case : #Zoriforever :myman:
Is this really Oda's fault?

Only few selective fans believed in the theory, not the entire fanbase or no where close to the entire fanbase.

That's on you and others for believing something so stupid, this is not H x H or JJK where characters aside from the MC shines

What you want to me stay quiet and cry on the corner because of one theory failed ? Lmao!

Talk so big for someone who stan a character who got multiple L this arc and needed the same Zoro to save his ass. Stay in your place.
Hahaha. I love clowining Zorotards. It's so satisfying. What L are you talking about? The only L i know is that ZKK didn't happen as Zorotards confidently claim it will.

I'm neither a Zorofan or a hater but Kaido was always Luffys opponent. Lets be honest, Oda wouldnt do something where Zoro makes the finishing blow on Luffys opponent and outshines his captain. What we saw on the rooftrop was basicially the maximum what was possible with Kaido vs Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.