What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, living vegetation is hard to burn, due to the liquid contained in it: forest fires happen because of dry, dead vegetation catching on fire.

And... yeah, it pisses me off Sanji couldn't use his fire abilities to burn through the webs, too. I get that he needs to spin, or whatever, but... just felt a little lame. I understand why it bothered people.

Edit: Was wrong about the spinning part with Sanji's flames, sorry.
Doing so would have caused a fire throughout the room and may have harmed the women

If the "war" against 2 Yonkou wasn't a "real obstacle" (it certainly didn't feel like it), Oda failed.
One Piece polarising is normal, since the Fandom have different opinions, there's Zoros and Sanjis, Raid failers and raid succeders, there a people who wants to see characters die other people like characters to live.

Some hate Wano, some love Wano. Some.of the Fandom seeing Oda failed, others seeing Oda didn't fail.

We're human being, everyone has its own taste own point of view, so let's agree to disagree.

I really think oda letting apoo in the alliance just so he can meet the Kid pirates again at the party if they didn't leave and if they don't do nothing about it I guess that character development for them? @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos
I dont mean to rag on Kid, but if he doesnt kill Apoo let alone even think about letting him join, im gonna even think wors about him than i already do
Apoos actions r unforgiveable

Yes, shout out to the coolest scabbard with barely enough screen time.

The only scabbard to go through real challenges

Inu/Neko chilling in Zou
Kiku/Raizo/Kinemon were time traveling
Denjiro was fucking bad bitches and eating good
Kawamatsu fed for 20 years
Izo chillin on WB ship

But Ashura Douji mate, he never bent a knee to Kaido, fighting Jack, calamities, and all of Beast Pirates
Had his own ring set up and watched Wano depreciate in livelihood and color

Aint nothing more traumatic than that

At least Kawamatsu was closed off to seeing his country get burned by Orochi
Ashura Douji is such a great character, you could tell how much the 20 years broke him and how bitter he was to Kinemon for not having to live through it and then asking for help, but he still believed in his ideals even after seeing the hope die in wano over 20 years.

Respect :catrude:

Bro you're not out there posting with a straight face. Telling me that Izo showing up as a BOGO character with Marco and getting killed by some characters who will end up getting names in a vivre card is meaningful.
I tell you it's meaningful, it's my own opinion.

One Piece polarising is normal, since the Fandom have different opinions, there's Zoros and Sanjis, Raid failers and raid succeders, there a people who wants to see characters die other people like characters to live.

Some hate Wano, some love Wano. Some.of the Fandom seeing Oda failed, others seeing Oda didn't fail.

We're human being, everyone has its own taste own point of view, so let's agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.