Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how people read

"fanservice scenes with Yamato, Carrot and Tama"

and the first thing they think is:

"ZKK is dead"

:shame:

Zoro and Zoro fans are living rent free in your heads
-this chapter takes place a week after thw defeat of Kaido. That pretty much confirms ZKK to be dead and dont act like you guys didnt act with such bravado and confidence about a stupid theory whose reasoning were just secondary to the fact that you just wanted to see Zoro Wank, which he already got plenty of this arc

As a Toei fan this the first time it feel like manga readers won't be supported fuck the roof top fillers or any thing add to other fights good or bad it just hard to overcome lol

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I am willing to bet Zunesha didn't even tell Luffy he is Joyboy.
800 fucking years apart and this Elephant couldn't even stay a whole ass week with Joyboy:pepeke:
Just when I thought Tokyo Revengers current arc was the worst shit in all of fiction:risitameh:

I

Indigo

-this chapter takes place a week after thw defeat of Kaido. That pretty much confirms ZKK to be dead and dont act like you guys didnt act with such bravado and confidence about a stupid theory whose reasoning were just secondary to the fact that you just wanted to see Zoro Wank, which he already got plenty of this arc
Good job, you read my post and completely missed what i was talking about

Based on the currently available limited spoilers there are quite a few questions:
1. Are Luffy and Zoro healed up after this passage of 7 days?
2. How much time has elapsed since Hawkins predicted Luffy and Zoro's survival at 19% at the end of the month/after 4 weeks? I think the raid took place after two weeks and this week makes it 3 weeks or this week makes it the full 4 weeks and we had 1 week of events before the 2 weeks prep for the raid, can't remember correctly at the moment?
3. If this is truly the end of Kaido and BM then I have to say that it was pretty disappointing? You have hyped up these indestructible monsters with one of them getting only a slight headache after death diving from 10,000 meters? The guy can coat himself in lavaesque flames capable of melting bones on the slightest touch and then they die because of falling in lava and getting sent up in a volcanic eruption. Oda is not the best sometimes at these sort of things but mostly he pulls off disposing off the antagonists in a satisfactory manner.
4. Usually we have the marines already present or someone else to take over the cleanup act after the SHPs have defeated the villains. What happens to the villains is depicted on panel or easily assumable because of the presence of marines etc. but what is gonna happen here? What happened to the beast pirates and their officers? Queen and King probably fell on Wano land after they were defeated and where are they now? Where are the forces capable of capturing and restraining these powerful guys? The strongest Scabbards are not up to the level of these guys.
5. Is Yamato joining confirmed?
6. Was the point of Zunesha just to confirm Luffy is Joyboy? What happened to the ships that were in front of Zunesha?
7. What happened to the BM pirates? Did they just go back?
8. When was Ryukugyu dispatched? Was it after the CP0 reported back? Pretty ballsy of the WG to send an admiral when they know that the alliance has already defeated two yonkos and the crew of a yonko?
9. Is Ryukugyu coming to Wano of his own volition?
10. Does GB have a devil fruit? Is it Logia? Currently we have 3 Logias (one ex), one Paramecia and one Mythical Zoan (Sengoku)?
11. How are we getting 4 chapters in a row? Is Oda rushing to flesh out some things before Film Red is released?

Status
Not open for further replies.