Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Samurai Warriors isn't exactly known for it's "realism" either though too. Its not as bad as Sengoku Basara but still.

This is some legit incel shit tbh, having an option to literally remove women from the game entirely LMFAO!

It has some fucking awesome music though imo!

I've not played it as much as Dynasty Warriors and Sengoku Basara especially too though, Sengoku Basara is my personal love tbh!

Last edited by a moderator:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Samurai Warriors isn't exactly known for it's "realism" either though too. Its not as bad as Sengoku Basara but still.

This is some legit incel shit tbh, having an option to literally remove women from the game entirely LMFAO!

It has some fucking awesome music though imo!

I've not played it as much as Dynasty Warriors and Sengoku Basara especially too though, Sengoku Basara is my personal love tbh!
you have the option for realistic and unrealistic mounts same with soldiers

G

Gorosei Informer

you have the option for realistic and unrealistic mounts same with soldiers
Its not like women didn't exist though. Women have been fighting throughout history for centuries too, Celts and apparently Vikings were famous for it, hence "Valkyries" too I believe?

Lets see how people react if the game allowed you to remove men entirely instead.

Muh realism lmfao. "People can fight with mechs, super powers and shit, but women fighting and being enemies? TOO FAR MAN!"

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Its not like women didn't exist though. Women have been fighting throughout history for centuries too, Celts and apparently Vikings were famous for it, hence "Valkyries" too I believe?

Lets see how people react if the game allowed you to remove men entirely instead.

Muh realism lmfao. "People can fight with mechs, super powers and shit, but women fighting and being enemies? TOO FAR MAN!"
that's not a game about celts and vikings though the only reason they added female soldiers in the first place is to please the woke west cause outside of that no one cares

Don't argue with Leroroncino about anything that involves women.
You won't get to hear any response that makes sense.

G

Gorosei Informer

that's not a game about celts and vikings though the only reason they added female soldiers in the first place is to please the woke west cause outside of that no one cares
Muh woke west lmfao.

Those female soldiers have been in the games for years afaik. At least the main officers have been in there for many years now since the first game.

Jesus christ.

Gamers rise up, we're under attack! We live in a society where good men like us, gamer bros are under attack from the wominz. Women are invading our spaces and trying to replace us!

Sometimes this place really lives up to the Worst part of its name unironically.

:joker::ronalugh::jay-he:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Muh woke west lmfao.

Those female soldiers have been in the games for years afaik. At least the main officers have been in there for many years now since the first game.

Jesus christ.

Gamers rise up, we're under attack! We live in a society where good men like us, gamer bros are under attack from the wominz. Women are invading our spaces and trying to replace us!

Sometimes this place really lives up to the Worst part of its name unironically.

yes as everyone knows whenever someone says that women were not soldiers what they are actually saying is that women didnt exist, because that's the only scenario in what that redditor said makes sense.

G

Gorosei Informer

Don't argue with Leroroncino about anything that involves women.
You won't get to hear any response that makes sense.
I'm seeing that unfortunately. Dudes like that just want to hate on women without admitting it. This kind of attitude is why Japan is still so archaic too, why mangakas including Oda write women so badly in their series.

:lusalty:

Love island started again ffs
After what happened with Caroline Flack, you think that would be the breaking point for that fucking Sodom and Gomorrah shitshow too. Fuck Naked Attraction too.

Muh woke west lmfao.

Jesus christ.

On top of it, female warriors and other significant women were systematically erased hrom historical records.

Status
Not open for further replies.