What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Every Admiral delivers on their appearance.
Aokiji? completely destroys the M3.
Kizaru? Supernova hunter go brrrrr.
Akainu? kept claiming W after W during his marineford clashes. Tanked a bunch of enraged WB attacks and was still looking sharp on his floral suit and cute navy hat.
Fuji? casually summons FUCKING METEORS.
Ryokugyu? loading...please wait.
Ryokugyu could just as well be introduced wrecking BB pirates/government ships, I.wouldn't be surprised

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
What is Oda going to do to make Green Bull seem intimidating after what the Alliance just went through? I wonder if he'll just demolish the powerscaling and make the admirals wayyy stronger than the Yonko
:memehm:
well the introduction of greenbull more looks like aokiji-ish type of character.
goofy but strong asf.

Coby fan shading others ? This forum never seizes to amaze me
Ofcourse. Coby is going to be above both Sanji and Kidd at the end of this all. Oda had two coc users (Zoro and Luffy whom are the only ones in the supernova to be advanced coc users) comment that Coby is going to be vastly powerful.
That same Coby was trained by the man that the former pirate king sought to help him fight rocks .

Cobys end goal is simply going to be grader than the other two

Ofcourse. Coby is going to be above both Sanji and Kidd at the end of this all. Oda had two coc users (Zoro and Luffy whom are the only ones in the supernova to be advanced coc users) comment that Coby is going to be vastly powerful.
That same Coby was trained by the man that the former pirate king sought to help him fight rocks .

Cobys end goal is simply going to be grader than the other two
You're not even a fan of Coby:whitepress:

Hawkins not wanting to betray Kaidou because of pride is the dumbest shit ever...and this 1% BS was always a pointless plot, since main characters even with a chance of 0,000001% wouldn't have died. And here even Hawkins, who is not a main character didn't die...why was he at 1% anyways?

And Apoo joins the alliance at the end after 20 back and forths????

Status
Not open for further replies.