What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe....just MAYBE...
hear me out on this one....it was never a plotline and just Oda trying to make people believe Zoro was in danger because "tension".
:feelsokeman:
Bro but like you guys are implying we should just excuse Oda for creating this plotline and not explaining it by just assuming it was nothing because it's the easy way out

- Ryogokyu(GreenBull), he is accompanied by a buster call.

Motherfuckers really waited a full fucking week for the crews that beat 2 Yonkos to recover only to commence some lame ass Buster Call that pre TS SHs negged:josad:
I hope Greenbull is at least intimidating :josad:
Good point. Infact oda allowing the admirals to come in this late proves that the admirals 1 v 1 the yonko was never meant to be since it would most likely be in the yonkos favor. I have no clue how kizaru was gonna hurt kaido.

Fuck oda.
If he can keep kinemon alive through all the fucking bullshit plot armor just so he could let him meet his wife who has been waiting for him for 20 years, he should have kept ashura doji alive too to see a free wano.
The rest of the scabbards except kawamatsu didn't have to live the last 20 years seeing wano turn to a hell hole.
And ashura contributed a big portion of the warriors too.
If he was gonna die anyway, he should have died at the hands of kaido, while fighting bravely.
That way, kaido gets a much needed kill, and ashura can die honorably in battle.

But noooo..
He shall die to some explosive, when fucking pell survived a bigger one with not even fucking basic haki.

Fuck wano.

Fuck oda.
If he can keep kinemon alive through all the fucking bullshit plot armor just so he could let him meet his wife who has been waiting for him for 20 years, he should have kept ashura doji alive too to see a free wano.
The rest of the scabbards except kawamatsu didn't have to live the last 20 years seeing wano turn to a hell hole.
And ashura contributed a big portion of the warriors too.
If he was gonna die anyway, he should have died at the hands of kaido, while fighting bravely.
That way, kaido gets a much needed kill, and ashura can die honorably in battle.

But noooo..
He shall die to some explosive, when fucking pell survived a bigger one with not even fucking basic haki.

Fuck wano.
Like who in the world gives a damn about lashura louji lol

I don't think Greenbull is coming to Wano to fight, but rather just to negotiate with the new shogun or recruit allies for whatever the hell has been happening outside of Wano. It would be peak government incompetence to send a single Admiral by himself to fight an entire enemy army that just murdered both Big Mom and Kaido simultaneously. Admirals are way too valuable to waste like that.

Plus, Yamato could probably defeat or draw an Admiral entirely on her own if need be, considering that she basically held Kaido (the single most powerful man on the planet up to this point) to a draw for 10-15 minutes with minimal injuries. Yamato is the strongest character in all of Wano right now after Luffy. It wouldn't make sense story wise for any Admiral to be that strong.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Bro but like you guys are implying we should just excuse Oda for creating this plotline and not explaining it by just assuming it was nothing because it's the easy way out
I'm not implying anything.
I'm just saying that yes, it could have been something special, OR it could have just be Oda going "look! believe me when I say zoro's life is in danger! look! a shinigami is gonna take his soul due to how close to death he is!".

I assumed the second option at the time just because I thought this "shinigami" thing was a little out of tone with the rest of the story. Not due to "fandom war" or anything, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.