What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel sorry about you bruh, if you still think Kaido is fighting the straw hats you’re way too hopeful. Kaido may get up and Wano could still go on but the RAID HAS DEFINITELY SUCCEEDED and even if the fight continues Luffy is fully healed meaning he can whoop Kaido once more
No i’m not anymore but if the other guy want to Keep believing whatever he wants that’s on him..

Even you have plenty of flaws, I do, everyone does. So its better to be positive. Your opinion about writing post timeskip being mediocre is bs though. Tell me what do you think would have been better and Ill rate your writing vs Oda.
First of all I would focus on only one Yonko, instead of making 11 supernova crews I’d make them all part of Kidd’s crew but they took up different tasks so instead of making Hawkins and Appo betray Kidd I’ll make it so that they were infiltrating Kaido’s crew as part of Kidds crew, Law became a Shichibikai and Capone became part of Big Moms crew too and I would make Pedro a straw hat so that when he dies it counts as a nakama dying

First of all I would focus on only one Yonko, instead of making 11 supernova crews I’d make them all part of Kidd’s crew but they took up different tasks so instead of making Hawkins and Appo betray Kidd I’ll make it so that they were infiltrating Kaido’s crew as part of Kidds crew, Law became a Shichibikai and Capone became part of Big Moms crew too and I would make Pedro a straw hat so that when he dies it counts as a nakama dying
That be shite mate. One piece would be dropped by many 300 chapters ago if it happened.

Am I the only one that finds all these L’s and W’s in front of names or replacing the first letter cringed as fuck?
You mean like @LANJI CUCKSMOKE ?

I only find it cringe when people put two L’s. Like when fucking @Erkan12 says Lolo I think it’s the most cringe thing possible.
Post automatically merged:

Did Sabo have a fruit advantage against Ryokugyu?
:choppawhat:
Linyagi don't even know the real name of green head swordsman:

Its ZoLO or did you think I was adding 2 L s?

:suresure::suresure:

Ladmiral fanboy don't even know the name of a SH pirate.

No wonder you are the fan Celestial Dragon slaves, people need to explain things to you twice. :goyea:

I love how Zoro defeats 3 supernovas

Blocks Combined attack of two Yonko

Permanently scars most durable character in the series than 9 scabbards combined can't do

Tames Enma

Defeats strongest YC1

Unlocks the power that only very very strongest have

But when its all said and done he will have same bounty as cook of straw hat who defeated a fat Dino who chopper can hurt and no one takes seriously, not even Queen himself takes himself seriously.

And what happened to mink drug? Did Zoro struggle did Zoro die? Oda won't even show is that.

What happened to Enma? Will it kill him? Can he use it??

Any significance of him giving away shushui? Sword he got from Ryuma himself.

And will Kaido and Big Mom have a vacation in magma spa for life?

Zoro is nearly dead and we have Yamato and Nami showing titties in bath house.

What a disgusting and underwhelming end to an arc.

I feel like shit as a fan.
Zoro bounty will make up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.