What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Zoro and ZKK still lives rent free inside the haters head.
:milaugh:

I'm not surprised. This was supposed to the great chapter that ended it all and sends the SH to their next island adventure. What does Oda do? He continues Wano. He doesn't have Momo open up Wano and sends an admiral to Wano.
:gokulaugh:

Yamato avenging Ace versus Akainu, dog fight, mythical ice against magma.

Tell me how much you hate it.
It will happen. Yamao will finish what the previous ice user, Aokiji failed to do: defeating Akainu.

P.s.
Already foreshadowed with Akainu worrying about "unknown power from Wano". While Yamao herself is not a samurai, she literally fits as unknown power from Wano.
Akainu was worried about the cause of his downfall later.

Why can't you answer my question. How was the frozen sailsbury steak?

Also what is it with you idiots and your shit rhetorical quesitons
Before I can answer your question, I expect the other person to be a civilized person. I can't take serious the sentences of a person who is too arrogant to say sorry about own mistake.

I see Zoro and ZKK still lives rent free inside the haters head.
:milaugh:

I'm not surprised. This was supposed to the great chapter that ended it all and sends the SH to their next island adventure. What does Oda do? He continues Wano. He doesn't have Momo open up Wano and sends an admiral to Wano.
:gokulaugh:
What is the relationship between admiral coming to Wano and ZKK

Want to be PK
Want to be PK
Want to be PK
Want to be PK
Want to be PK
Want to be PK

Like a broken alarm.
Calm down my boy. Why are you angry so much . if you see all over time zoro as a MC , its normal to disappoint . Accept facts easy.
Zoro dont even have any deepside . During 20 year , all he did is to obey luffy and talking stupid and lost himself. but we are not talking about it .d

Status
Not open for further replies.