What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Izo and ashura doji deaths are most unemotional deaths in one piece. Atleast izo has something emotional with kiku and all. Oda hyped three samurai so much that they sent other scabbards to kuri and try to stop themselves. Kaido asked ashura doji to join his crew.But none of the three hyped samurai did nothing major who may have power equal to 2nd commander. Also i feel like this is going somewhere I think kaido and bigmom will again comeup . Since greenbull coming to wano with buster call. then there might be cp0 too. So naval wars that oda mentioned will happen?. Also we didn't see BMP didn't do anything.Also zunesha left? where to

:lusalty:
The ironic thing is that we made a small timeskip. Beast pirates top level ones should already be recovered and should be able to up and ready to fight. Because jack is able to recover his injuries that he got from fujitora and zunesha with in a week. So it feasible to say that all tobiroppo and calamities should have recovered when strawhats got recovered.

Hype greenbull(ah it's been so long since we last heard him. Also hoping for vegapunk to come to wano.

i hope sanji will interact with zolo in this chapter.
Post automatically merged:

Let's test your abilities. Is Sanji going to use the Raid Suit again? :blush:
No he will not but maybe it will repair from usopp but he will not use it cause of luffy sanji hold his words. And who are you that you will test me? Know your place

Pros and cons wano:

Pros:

• Act 1 is a perfect introduction to the entire arc
  • The mystery of the time traveling was handles very well
  • Setting Kaido up as a force of nature by one shotting Luffy
  • Luffy’s training actually paying off
  • Queen was entertaining as fuck to watch
  • Odens flashback was a masterclass to watch
  • Most of the fights with a few exceptions were actually handled well and a lot of characters flourished from it
  • Sanji, Luffy, Robin getting some major development
  • Zoro being badass as fuck during the arc and showing why he is the First mate of the future pirate king
  • King’s lore is interesting and he had a great design
  • Kaido did not disappoint as an overall threat to the characters. Fought 16 characters and even managed to kill the MC at one point
  • Kid and Law managing to beat a Yonkou, and not letting the MC do it was a good decision
  • Yamato Joining (this one is good for me at least)
  • Carrot not joining
  • The start of the raid was masterful
  • ‘’When you are on the sea, you fight pirates’’
  • Most characters in Wano had an actual good conclusion to their plotlines. Momonosuke, Tama, and toko being a few examples.
  • Gear 5 reveal
  • Chapter 956 and 957 being the most batshit insane chapters ever
  • Roofpiece
  • Roger Laughed
  • The reveal that COC is not only to knock out fodder
  • Lore about Joyboy
  • Sanji and Zoro meeting up again was badass
  • Yasuie’s death was amazing
  • CP0 were pretty good
  • Orochi was perfectly set up as a despicable villain and his end was the best death he deserved
  • Kanjuros reveal was amazing, and he was a good antagonist until the end
  • Some people may not like it, but Raizo and Jinbe’s moment was actually pretty cool
  • Some characters did die in the end luckily (CP0 boss, izou, ashura)

What I am on the fence on:

• Kaido’s actual defeat was not actually that bad and if his flashback was more fleshed out would've been a more satisfying finisher in the end. But, I do not appreciate Oda saying he didn't want to do a big punch, but doing it anyway

Cons: (I will be highlighting the ones in red if they are pretty bad

• O-lin
  • Act 2 going on for a bit too long
  • FAKE OUT DEATHS (I have learned to live with them, but cmon Oda)
  • Franky vs Sasaki is legit the only fight in Onigashima that was ass (I hope the anime fixes it)
  • Ryuma lore not really being addressed
  • Not being shown if Kaido and Big mom are actually dead and oda leaving it open like this.
  • A lot of pointless side characters
  • Most scabbards not really getting character development
  • Kaido’s flashback being 4 pages
  • Oda rushing the final parts of wano
  • Zunesha just dipping and doing nothing
  • Apoo not getting the fate he deserves
  • The Big mom pirates doing absolutely nothing (beside perospero)

There prob some points that I missed, but this is what came up

Well actually….. no probably. Killing Ace alone puts Akainu at least a tier above BM and Kaido in story significance. Hell, you could even argue Fujitora’ abolish the warlords or impactful on story, and Oda clear has plot threads set up with Aokiji.
Lol true, admirals literally move forward the plot while yonkeks just sat on their ass waiting to be defeated.

I

Indigo

But this makes no sense
Wano has been dragged out to hell. So why the hell only rush it NOW and ruin years of build-up?This makes the pace even more unbearable if the conclusion isn't satisfying
It makes sense to me

in Oda's mind he wasn't dragging, he loves a bunch of that stuff

the Momo's and Tama's chapters, the gags, all of it

he was indulging himself and maybe in these last few chapters the editors were like

"yo, you know we have the Film RED and anniversary coming up right? is Wano close to ending?"

and Oda was like

"oh shit, yeah, let me see what i can do"

I believe they wanna make a massive marketing campaign these next few months combining everything:

25th Anniversary of One Piece
Film RED
Live Action Netflix Series
New Card Game
New RPG Game
End of Wano Arc
Final Saga in the Manga Starting

Status
Not open for further replies.