What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenbull might retrieve BM and Kaido and put them in Impel Down
And are we really to believe only GB and a buster call can beat the alliance lol
Everybody’s getting healed up, he’s gonna get destroyed

Last edited:
Oda's handling iof Zoro in this arc has been abysmal

to be fair, most of the Post-TS for Zoro has been abysmal

his progression in the arcs make no fucking sense

Act 1 - buddy cop with Luffy and then get lost

Act 2 - builds up plot of swords, protecting Hiyori and Yasuie, getting Enma, pledges to avenge Yasuie

Act 3 - now wants to fight Kaido, fights him, gets CoC, gets defeated, heals up, fights King now, gets ACoC, defeats him and is done

Oda made story lines for Zoro that tied his character to both Orochi and Kaido during act 3, in the end King is his final fight and it's like, okay? that was weird...
At least he interacted and scarred kaido
All of the focus zoro had on orochi in act 2 went absolutely nowhere :catcry:

What orochi did to hiyori (His relationship with her in general just wack tbh), yasui, ebisu, toko, kyoshiro aka denjiro, kamazou aka killer, and the people of wano in general was horrible
All characters zoro interacted with and for him to verbally say he wants to get back at orochi. All that for nothing
:josad::josad:

Hell denjiro might get praised more by the people of wano for ending orochi than zoro will for king
:lusalty:

Kaido was worth 4 pages of flashback, its something fellas:suresure:
Not really, he appeared in Oden's flashback and he went after Momo then fought the daimyo + he was in King's flashback but we haven't seen 21-31 Kaido in action that's why we feel it is short
Oda didn't want to show Rocks too
Wb's flashback was 2 pages or even less "I want a family" :doffytroll: if we ignore his appearance in Oden's flashback

So, the same logic that led me to conclude that Luffy would clash with Ryokugyu at the end of Wano (since Admirals are always at check in points in sagas to show the MC’s strength relative to the world).

Is also leading me to conclude that Ryokugyu is probably stronger than Fujitora.

So, the same logic that led me to conclude that Luffy would clash with Ryokugyu at the end of Wano (since Admirals are always at check in points in sagas to show the MC’s strength relative to the world).

Is also leading me to conclude that Ryokugyu is probably stronger than Fujitora.
for his own sake, he better don't look for smoke

I

Indigo

At least he interacted and scarred kaido
All of the focus zoro had on orochi in act 2 went absolutely nowhere :catcry:

What orochi did to hiyori (His relationship with her in general just wack tbh), yasui, ebisu, toko, kyoshiro aka denjiro, kamazou aka killer, and the people of wano in general was horrible
All characters zoro interacted with and for him to verbally say he wants to get back at orochi. All that for nothing
:josad::josad:

Hell denjiro might get praised more by the people of wano for ending orochi than zoro will for king
:lusalty:
In my opinion

Oda should've built up King as being a piece of shit around those parts Zoro was walking around

at the same time as Oda was building up Queen in Udon

maybe have King dropping off the smiles to the poor people, maybe killing some people that refused to eat it

or torturing Killer and Kid

he should've built up King a little bit more and tied him to Zoro

so then it would've worked as a final fight

maybe have King be the one that killed / defeated those Wano samurais that befriended Yamato on the flashback

I still think Hiyori killing Orochi by herself would be cool asf, better than Zoro or Denjiro

especially because we could've had like a 2 panels short flashback of Denjiro training Hiyori how to use a sword during all those years working in Denjiro's mansion, they had the time and resources to train her

I

Indigo

Do you think Kizaru is stronger than Aokiji?

Status
Not open for further replies.