What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

It gets dicey because of Aokiji vs Akainu later but had that not happened and we just had pre time skip feats and statements I would say yeah.

but there’s also like that weird height thing Oda does where Akainu is a teeny bit taller than Kizaru who is a teeny bit taller than Aokiji

so if they were all that close than Akainu having an extreme diff with Aokiji could still make sense even if Kizaru is between them
I don't really have the same hype for the Admirals as you guys have tbh

i think Pre-TS Aokiji was my favorite

so i have a hard time powerscaling them

how would you rank them all? including Akainu, even if he is a Fleet Admiral now

I

Indigo

How would a buster call even happen unless all their ships fly or something, or Momo permits the entry to the waterdall cave

He will posibly just take the captives, perhaps a small clash with Luffy and dip
Green Bull seems capable of flying

considering Fujitora can send ships flying, and Akainu and Kizaru can destroy ships easily

i don't see why Green Bull can't have massive feats too

making a huge plant bridge / elevator or something to bring them up

In my opinion

Oda should've built up King as being a piece of shit around those parts Zoro was walking around

at the same time as Oda was building up Queen in Udon

maybe have King dropping off the smiles to the poor people, maybe killing some people that refused to eat it

or torturing Killer and Kid

he should've built up King a little bit more and tied him to Zoro

so then it would've worked as a final fight

maybe have King be the one that killed / defeated those Wano samurais that befriended Yamato on the flashback

I still think Hiyori killing Orochi by herself would be cool asf, better than Zoro or Denjiro

especially because we could've had like a 2 panels short flashback of Denjiro training Hiyori how to use a sword during all those years working in Denjiro's mansion, they had the time and resources to train her
I was expecting more from king too
Like him maybe killing ushimaru or back in the beginning of the arc him protecting orochi. Like queen had udon and his ties to mads, jack had the zou arc, and for most the arc king was just another smoothie (king x smoothie still a elite ship tho)

Like oda kinda made up for it a bit with making his race special but even that isn't something that specifically hypes him alone. Its likely ment to hype lunarians we meet in the future or maybe even vegapunks ssg
Him being the first to join kaido is cute tho

But yeah king just feels like a dude zoro fought only cause he was the second strongest. Which is fine usually but more would have been nice. Also weirdly enough the lunarian thing might somehow have more connections to sanji than zoro himself

As someone that has been advocating for a strong female swordwomen for idk how long + hiyori keeping enma instead of giving it away so she could master it
After act 2 hiyori being strong kinda flew out the window imo. While orochi isn't that strong himself he should be stronger than your average everyday person

Overall we will leave wano with more questions as when we enter it. Everything feelt so rushed, here I found a list and want to add few things:

-Shimotsuki lore
-Ryuma background
-Zoro connection to wano
-Why momos fruit was considered a failure
-Poneglyph
-Nidai kitetsu
-Caribou in wano
-Tenguyama real identity
-Big mom pirates
-What die Kid steal from BM and which commander he injuried
-Why kaido wants to die
-Onigashimas real name
-Meaning behind the big Skull in Onigashima
-Kaido connection to Onis, where he brought up the Numbers
-Why wano was closed off
-Why wano is called the city of gold
-Why kaido knows who joyboy is
-Why Kaido want to kill himself
-Kaido and his crew background story
-Kaido and his top guys don't having awakening

Probably even more infos are left.
I feel like in terms of writing, wano was Oda worst work since it had so many plotholes, so much content left.

It really feels like the arc ending unfinished and rushed.
i think ryuma background is not needed as he is already a shimotsuki. I don't know what more do you want? Other than that pretty much all ok
but you forgot one thing which is red poneglyfs,curing smile effects . SSG,vegapunk possible reveal in wano.

I

Indigo

I was expecting more from king too
Like him maybe killing ushimaru or back in the beginning of the arc him protecting orochi. Like queen had udon and his ties to mads, jack had the zou arc, and for most the arc king was just another smoothie (king x smoothie still a elite ship tho)

Like oda kinda made up for it a bit with making his race special but even that isn't something that specifically hypes him alone. Its likely ment to hype lunarians we meet in the future or maybe even vegapunks ssg
Him being the first to join kaido is cute tho

But yeah king just feels like a dude zoro fought only cause he was the second strongest. Which is fine usually but more would have been nice. Also weirdly enough the lunarian thing might somehow have more connections to sanji than zoro himself

As someone that has been advocating for a strong female swordwomen for idk how long + hiyori keeping enma instead of giving it away so she could master it
After act 2 hiyori being strong kinda flew out the window imo. While orochi isn't that strong himself he should be stronger than your average everyday person
At least Zoro vs King is a cool fight in terms of design

i think Toei is gonna have a blast with that fight

but it lacked weight and meaning behind the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.