What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At best they are sending SSG. No reason to have 2 Admirals but only mentioning Green Bull alone. No reason to have the other Admiral hiding in the ship as a surpise either.

What if Zoro will copy Roger's feat in ship battle, right here right now?
When Roger wrecked Shiki's fleet and apparently it was because of his CoC.

Zoro will do the same now, but to Navy and WG fleet. Not coincidence we know Zoro has CoC too in this arc.
No, sending 2 admirals is the least they can do + SSG stuff. That's the alliance which defeated two Yonko, they know that. Also, according to the spoilers, Greenbull flies towards them. I guess the remaining admirals are in the ship while Greenbull is the first one to start the attack.

Tbh, I don't think Zoro pulls stuff like that out yet, that's some endgame stuff.
However, demolishing the navy forces with CoC slashes is a thing I'd really like to see. Either way, navy forces will be forced to retreat, even with an admiral around. The alliance is just too powerful rn. They even waited an entire weak for their invasion, giving them all enough time to recover lol. I really hope they're sending one more admiral, otherwise they're gonna be wrecked.

I mean, we already had a 7 day time skip Garp

and an Admiral is coming

you really think there's hope for more Kaido and Big Mom here?

sure, they could get up and we could see them in the Final War, but here in Wano? they got to be done
I really can’t (or don’t want to) believe that the end of two Yonko is just that they get attacked into some magma and that’s it.

It would be the biggest anti-climax in the entire series.

Even if it‘s just Big Mom comes back as Olin and Kaido emerges to get dramatically killed by a Buster Call, I hope there’s something more to give a full ending to their story. What we have now… it just screams out “One Piece Movie 19, in 2029, the return of Kaido and Big Mom.” Which sucks

If Wano truly does finish next chapter and Kaido’s just done (I don’t care about BM but her too) then it’s pretty clear to me that Oda or his editors just decided “fuck it” and have cut a hell of a lot of the ending of the arc.

It’s like when a long running series finishes really abruptly (like what happened with Bleach) except this time it’s only an arc and not the entire thing.
Tbh if Kaido isn't done,where was he during the last week ?

Also he coming back just to be defeated again after a week is underwhelming too.

The long break coming means Wano is finished.

You guys saying Kaido and Big Mom are done but they’re obviously coming back in Final War

It’s just clear Oda has been forced to amend his original plan for Wano

I

Indigo

You guys saying Kaido and Big Mom are done but they’re obviously coming back in Final War

It’s just clear Oda has been forced to amend his original plan for Wano
That fucking sucks though

the first showing of a villian in a Shounen is so hard to beat, Big Mom would be the third time

every time you do this, the villains stop feeling powerful and scary

especially because villains don't train and get stronger most of the time

only the heroes do

so they end up just looking worse later on

Status
Not open for further replies.