What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one but Luffy in the alliance could probably challenge an Admiral in a solo fight. GB lolstomping the alliance without Luffy is a real possibility.
Kidd and Law beat BM, they sure as hell can beat GB, add to that all the rest of high tiers on the island and Zoro and just... no dude. Greenbull is not Kaido.

And Luffy isnt challenging GB, Luffy is beating GB if they fight. Itll be a high/very high diff fight though.

Wait, If 1 Admiral>= Two Yonko why would the marines need SSG to come after BM and Kaido? If GB is about to solo the alliance that beat two Yonko he should only need himself and a few VAs right? Whats going on here?
The difference is that they’re buster calling Wano instead of invading it.
Post automatically merged:

The same thing will happen to your precious WG, its called being the protagonists.
So you’re saying that you actively want the story to be bad to boost you agenda? Cuz the WG getting mid diffed would be shit.

So you’re saying that you actively want the story to be bad to boost you agenda? Cuz the WG getting mid diffed would be shit.
I dont want it to be bad, I aknowledge its bad. The WG will also lose to a lesser numerical force than them. Protagonists will always be underdogs that beat the odds.

I

Indigo

Green Bull going there alone

i think he wants to talk to Momo and invite Wano to the WG

Makes sense. I hope Oda takes his time to do post-Wano properly.

Ah, who am I kidding? :lusalty:
He will redo Wano after the break by having Kaido, Calamities, F6, Big Mom awaken after another 7 days pass and everyone heals, fights break out again and we have Wano arc Kai remake

The reason why ya'll Zorocucks are disappointed is because you let your own headcanon get in the way of how Oda normally goes through an arc.

Luffy was always going to be the one to get the final hit on the enemy they've built 4 arcs around not Zoro.

Luffy is the contender for the Pirate King and Kaido is his opposition. Luffy needed to be the one to beat Kaido.

You let headcanons and selective panels to delude yourselves into thinking Zoro would get the big shine in the arc and outshine Luffy. 1 on 1 always bet on Luffy to outshine everyone else.

The worst however was when it was clear the direction Oda was taking it by having Luffy tell Zoro to go downstairs and deal with the live floor you guys still refused to believe it hell Zoro said it himself Luffy will win.

Quite frankly you deserved the L and the humbling is quite something to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.