What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fight was good, that doesn't excuse that bullshit writing I don't care about the fight alone if I did I would be reading a purely fighting manga.
It wasn't full on BS though. Nen grows stronger by death, this is an iron rule in hxh introduction in the beginning. Togashi merely picked up the concept and added more to it. Hisoka gave his Nen a last command that activates after his death and whether it works or not was luck.

Was it bad ? Yes

Personally I think the CA aftermath is Togashi’s biggest ball drop

Kite is brought back (which kinda ruins Gon’s sacrifice for me icl), then Togashi snaps his fingers and creates Alluka which leads to Gon being brought back with the ability to learn Nen again

Consequences weren’t grave enough for what they got in return

One of maybe a handful of times I’ve been unhappy with Togashi

It wasn't full on BS though. Nen grows stronger by death, this is an iron rule in hxh introduction in the beginning. Togashi merely picked up the concept and added more to it. Hisoka gave his Nen a last command that activates after his death and whether it works or not was luck.

Was it bad ? Yes
Yip now one piece fans can complain about Luffy coming back from the dead via bika devil fruit since just like hisoka rubber bounces back "right Luffy fans"?

Status
Not open for further replies.