What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?! When and where has he insulted people?!

What the actual fuck...I NEVER saw shit like that from him and I knew him for a while and was even one of his mods.

He would debate people on OP in specific videos, he would apologise if he was slow to respond to People and even thoroughly respond to them in a calm, polite manner, even responding to each individual point, even if it was a small essay at least.

You're calling him a retard, toxic and a woman with BPD, jesus christ dude...Projection?

Also using woman and BPD as an insult? Yikes.

These last few days are seriously making me regret coming back after my brief break from here.
so leave. no wonder hes so toxic, even his mods play this game for him. nobody talks more shit or insults people who disagree with him more than drizzt, and nobody plays the victim as bad. if you want to always start shit, dont play surprised when you get shit.

nothing gets me more worked up than a fake nice guy pretending like he's chill when all hes doing is cutting people down and calling them stupid. at least when people flame each other on worstgen we all know we're being assholes and can laugh about it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Having Ace 2.0 defeating Ace killer would be lame as fuck.

However, having Yamao, which is: an ice user who will surpass Aokiji (by finishing what Aokiji failed to do), a mythical dog (and not mere colored dog), a literally unknown power from Wano (whom Akainu was worried with), and the only girl who ever befriended Ace; defeating Akainu will be cool as fuck.
What do you think? @Ravagerblade
So we're having Luffy+Sabo+Yamato vs Akainu.
There.
Avenge Ace Team vs Ace Donut Maker
:goyea:

Having Ace 2.0 defeating Ace killer would be lame as fuck.

However, having Yamao, which is: an ice user who will surpass Aokiji (by finishing what Aokiji failed to do), a mythical dog (and not mere colored dog), a literally unknown power from Wano (whom Akainu was worried with), and the only girl who ever befriended Ace; defeating Akainu will be cool as fuck.
What do you think? @Ravagerblade
Don't really have an opinion on the Yamato thing, but anyone who thinks Sabo is beating Akainu is delusional

What the actual fuck...I NEVER saw shit like that from him and I knew him for a while and was even one of his mods.

He would debate people on OP in specific videos, he would apologise if he was slow to respond to People and even thoroughly respond to them in a calm, polite manner, even responding to each individual point, even if it was a small essay at least.

You're calling him a retard, toxic and a woman with BPD, jesus christ dude...Projection?

These last few days are seriously making me regret coming back after my brief break from here.
There's ignorant assholes just looking to start shit quite literally everywhere in the world. Just gotta learn to ignore them.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Dude loves Goda, man.
Of course he's mad at Drizzt for making long hour videos shitting on what needs to be shit on in One Piece.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.