What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to Kid and Law for being deemed Yonko (I guess it's 5 now) if it's really true (seems it's being kept vague but I don't see why they would talk about Luffy who already got 5th Yonko hype a while ago so would only be solidifying his position now). Even if we know they aren't there yet, strength-wise, the battle in Onigashima was about removing the old to make way for the new so I'm sure they'll catch up soon enough. This pretty much guarantees (in my opinion) that Kid and Law will remain pretty relevant till the end of the story (well, for Law that was obvious but with Kid being deemed an Emperor now, means less chance of him losing importance).

I was hoping the Momo stuff was just a joke and wasn't actually in the chapter but whatever. Luffy took a week long rest and is now back, Zoro too so that's something. Guess he handled the Grim Reaper. Serious props to him, his recovery is no joke if he's back after taking 2×hakai plus damage from King. Luffy too for recovering from all that damage Kaido sent his way, plus everything else he dealt with in the raid.

Maybe next chapter we'll see them mention the road poneglyph. They're heading to some important shrine for the burial of Oden, Ashura and Izou so maybe it'll be there.

This chapter seems like a pretty decent transition chapter. Everybody's resting, the deaths are being recognised and accounted for and a new potential threat in the form of an Admiral is approaching (he's probably like Fuji, not too hostile but I'm hyped regardless for him at display his power). Can't wait for bounties (I know Sanji won't disappoint).

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@AdmiralKinyagi
1 admiral = 2 Normal Yonko
Prime WB = 2 Admiral
Nah, Primebeard = Admiral level aka true top tier.

That would put Oldbeard at the level of a current Yonko, which even then is giving Big Mom and Kaido too much credit. Every one of Oldbeard’s attacks sent tsunamis at Shabondy, while Big Mom and Kaido fought bloodlusted in Kaido’s basement and couldn’t even destroy that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.