What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji wanted to set an example to the world which you fail to understand. The world had to see that the navy and especially the WG messed up because of their system. Doffy's regime is a result of THEIR POWER. If Fujitora acted accordingly, the Warlord system would still exist.
So he was willing to sacrifice the entirety of dressrosa just for a *chance* not even a guarantee the warlord system would fall?

oda devaluing yonko stocks in a single chapter
I cant believe this
Lol how if anything it finally makes me realise that Akainu is still a WGdog who cant annex Wano even if 2 Yonkos are down and he has full fleeet.
Also futrure yonkos wll be Kidd and Law
and in futrue admirals will be Lobby Ldrake and Lomkers all those who are one shotted by YC2 now
Heck i will put QUEEN above them all even if combined

G

Gorosei Informer

Uta. Its obviously non canon but they made her a child on Shanks ship LMFAO
WTF, this is like Namis friend in Film Gold but much worse and what I've heard of the Naruto and Hinata retcon in Film Last.

Never mind Shanks apparently having a daughter too suddenly like Kaido.

When do we meet Blackbeards secret daughter or son too?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
LOOK AT SANJI HEADPHONES AND BRACELET IN THE TRAILER

THE BRACLET IS THE NEW RAID SUIT REDEISGN

LOOK AT ORGINAL FILM RED DESIGN SANJI HAS NO HEAD PHONES

THIS IS RAID SUIT REDSIGN WTF!!!

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

I do.
And despite them having individually enough power to justify their position, they most definitely lack the crew and allies for it.
Luffy has a stacked crew and a grand fleet.
Law has nothing.
Kid has Killer.

Kinda easy to see the problem here.
Kidd has a base of operations, connections and estabilished position in the underworld.
Oda will most likely hand him territories and a big fleet (but he could very well have it already).

And, most importantly, he has KILLER, as you said. It's just like having an Hulk :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.