What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me recap this:

Momo is just grabbing Nami's tits and harassing her in his adult form.

Yamato just wants to show off her melons to all the guys in the crew and Oda creates even more valid confusion about her whole gender stuff (as if this mess hadn't been enough already).

Zoro and Luffy are totally fine and eating like nothing happened (grim reaper anyone?).

About 20 plot points just got scratched like that.

I really don't know what to say anymore. Does Oda even care at this point?
He literally just did admit he wants to finish the series as quickly as possible. Oda couldnt possibly fumble this hard. I guess this lifestyle of a mangaka got the better of him and he desperately wants to live normal life, see the world, spend time with family, not to sit in front of his desk the entire day.
Its a shame, kubo and kishi rushed the ending too.

There is no way Oda can wrap up everything mentioned in Wano in just Chapter 1053

Bounties & other stuff from Newspaper
Ryokugyu's Arrival
Kaidou's Road Poneglyph
Wano Party
Wano Farewell
Law's Decision (Alliance is over or not)
WG Ships?
Luffy's Reaction to whether Yamato joins or not
Multiple other Characters leaving & some needed interactions
... etc

I believe this is confirmation that something huge gonna interrupt the Party next Chapter & instantly start the next Arc's Plot
Or SHs gonna leave in a rush & not have a Party because of what they read in Newspaper (Sabo, Vivi, Hancock ... etc)

In the other translation, Akainu said to Green Bull not to overdo it. What does that mean, they're sending a single Admiral against a Yonkou level fighter with all of his crew and allies at the heart of his own territory? Are they fucking serious?
What the leaker dont tell us about the following of Akainu's words "don't overdo it, your spine is still creaking against Morley and now you wanna kill yourself against Monkey God Hanuman"

:suresure:

We know Apoo bring the newspaper with all the news and new rewards.

Do you guys think we are going to see rewards for this 1052 chapter or Oda is going to push a cliffhanger till 1053 to show everything?
I think we will see the new bounties, Yamato becoming a SH and maybe a party in the next chapter. While the cliffhanger will be whatever the Greenbull does.

Status
Not open for further replies.