What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t blame them though, Oda unnecessarily prolonged it
It's 100% his fault. For the amount of set up Wano had before arc even started, from Act 2 onwards it should've been straight flames. He was utterly surrounded by potential and had a near endless supply of hype he could deliver. But he chose volumes of Udon summer camp over fleshing out and properly developing his main antagonist. He chose 9 boring fugly samurai to be the main characters over the straw hats. He chose ice oni plots over meaningful stories for the supernovas. He chose quantity of shitty fodder smiles over the quality of awakening and named attacks from his top executives and calamities.

These are all decisions he consciously made which not only blocked and delayed the good stuff that everyone had been waiting years for, but instead promoted and spotlighted irrelevant crap people couldn't wait to be done with. If he really did get told to axe it, it's completely deserved. Best case scenario is that it teaches him a lesson for the final arc. But for some reason I highly doubt that.

The start of Wano was phenomenal until Luffy's defeat. Then the quality fluctuated like crazy. Wano has both peak moments as well as absolute dogshit moments. The next arcs will be better if Oda abandons the idea of lengthy-ass arcs and excessive characters.
the only good thing in the start of wano was luffy fight with kaido. the part with tama, bakura town, holdem and the sumo fighter was one of the most boring arc starts in op

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
My guess for the news is Kid Law and Luffy are being lumped in this giant emperor alliance, but there wont be news about Sabo, Vivi or Hancock. Greenbull will deliver those instead
I agree, I think Greenbull has a big lore dump coming, maybe some other Sword members show up to drop lore, too.

Thriller Bark (which had two Shichibukai, while Wano had two Yonkou) was the arc with the most connections to Wano, arguably, with Moria and Ryuma and Shusui. The arc after Thriller Bark, Sabaody Archipelago, was all about the Straw Hats being separated and scattered. I expect the end of Wano will be the opposite: it will be a giant gathering of the Mugiwara Pirate's allies.

Straw Hat Grand Fleet will see Luffy's Vivre card had burned up and come running. Same with Sabo. Sword shows up to meet up with X-Drake (Koby/Hancock). Post-Wano is perfectly set to be a giant reunion arc, and I really hope it happens.

It's so funny to read that Kidd and Law are the new Yonko😂😂😂 but knowing Oda in this arc, he can arrange such a thing.
Yes, and it is extremely illogical, because Luffy, Kidd and Law fought together in this war, and the Yonko are enemies to each other, so this one is illogical to appoint new Yonko from 1 alliance.

Katakuri is much more worthy of this title with large territories and a team behind him, yes, and he is stronger than Kidd and Law with awakened DF and very strong Haki😂😂😂

Well, or Mihawk the new Yonko would be the best twist

bruh i refuse to believe
even if i have a lot of problems with arcs like Dressrosa, at least oda managed to do a somehow satisfying conclusion.
4 chapters of post-battle to wrap up the longest arc in the series?:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
I've said this before, Oda started to really hammer down the fact that he wanted to end OP mid Wano, the guy realized halfway through Wano that he doesn't want to be a mangaka forever

there is a saying in sports; "if you're already thinking about retirement you're retired"

:kayneshrug:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And the third question is if Yamato seems to become a strawhat but the answer is that there is nothing yet
Gee, I fucking wonder if the person who told every single member of the crew (including the captain multiple times) that she was joining actually ended up joining, considering it’s a week later and she’s still surrounded by all the people she said this shit to…I mean, does ANYONE in this fandom know what a context clue is, or do I need to REALLY start patronizing anyone foolish enough to continue doubting this?? :seriously::beckmoji:

It's so funny to read that Kidd and Law are the new Yonko😂😂😂 but knowing Oda in this arc, he can arrange such a thing.
Yes, and it is extremely illogical, because Luffy, Kidd and Law fought together in this war, and the Yonko are enemies to each other, so this one is illogical to appoint new Yonko from 1 alliance.

Katakuri is much more worthy of this title with large territories and a team behind him, yes, and he is stronger than Kidd and Law with awakened DF and very strong Haki😂😂😂

Well, or Mihawk the new Yonko would be the best twist
Kid and Law shitstomp glass jaw

not that they will have too, Blackbeard and Germa are probably clowning his ass right now

Status
Not open for further replies.