What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Marines/WG have Mihawk on Yonkou status when it comes to power; Mihawk isn't a Yonkou because he doesn't have a crew or territory.

Dude was like "Meh, I can handle my own business, I have no interest micro-managing people weaker than me" and joined the Shichibukai just for his own convenience.

Mihawk used Marineford as a training arc, to test his strength against Whitebeard and his crew. I repeat: MIHAWK SHOWED UP TO MARINEFORD TO TEST HIS ABILITIES. Mihawk is a madman, he's definitely above Law and Kid in terms of power, Mihawk just doesn't give a fuck about making a crew/conquering territory.
Can you give me some good Yamato art, thinking off rocking her avy for a bit?

He really wanted to get out of Wano more than the fans.

:suresure:

But it's really sad to see the arc end like this. I'm really scared of upcoming arcs if Oda keeps on rushing like this.
Post automatically merged:

Well the sales are low. That speaks volumes.
theyre not even low, though. they're still top 5 and consistent. they're just not insane 10 years straight at 20 million plus levels.

Not going to lie, though, I really wanted Kid to get shafted and be reported as Law's underling: "Eustass Kid was seen serving under Trafalgar Law to defeat Big Mom, helping Law cement his status as a new Yonkou. Can you imagine Kid's salt levels if Luffy and Law were Yonkou, but he wasn't? His screaming would have broken the manga panels.

I love Kid: but, salty-Kid is best-Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.