What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mr. Big Bird morgans are the one who hand out the titles

maybe he also handout Mohawk’s title because he heard Shanks lost an arm and he didn’t even know how. lmao
lol
on a serious note , it does seem like they get the titles through the newspaper
after roger reached raftel iirc
thats when he was called the pirate king on the newspaper.

can we name any active pirate captain after luffy shanks and BB
stronger than kidd and law tho
prob not yeah?
could you name any active captain after the yonkou stronger than kurohige after marineford?
prob not too but that was not enough to give him a yonkou title he still had to spend an entire year consolidating power and influence to be seen as one.

If One Piece ends without seeing Luffy going Berserk, God Mode on someone's ass it'd be such a shame. Luffy only worked out by nevering giving up. Fed up with this John Cena\Ash Ketchump plotline. Show your MC go berserk, destroy freaking islands. Mihawk cut a fucking fleet, make him look like death has come for the Celestials. Neg with him. Lolda man show your main Man as a legit threat. Give him Roger like hype and vibe. Fed up with get rekt 4 times and win the 5th.
I think that’ll be saved for Akainu or Blackbeard.

I think it would be wild if the WG do a trade for Luffy for Sabo and not going after his territories.

Would be an insane cliffhanger for Act 3 to end on

An actual tragedy

Only exception is Law because of his ultimate DF ability and D.

Kid has CoC.

Where Lakainu, Lizaru, Aokiji and Fujitora showed CoC?

Lari is desperate and destroyed himself :suresure:

Ladmirals except for Sengoku didn't show CoC.

Lakainu wanker thinks Lakainu wants to save pirates :suresure:

Lakainu probably send him for making alliance with them because Larines can't handle Blackbeard and Shanks.

Which is why ''don't over do it'' ... (we've business with them)
If you're gonna play that game, Midhawk didn't show CoC either. I guess Zolo's final opponent is a CoCless Vista level fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.