Law 2 bil range
Bepo 200/300 mil range
Sachi/Penguin/Jean Bart 100/200 mil range
Rest below that

Kidd 2 bil range
Killer 600-800 mil range
Heat/Wire 200/300 mil range
Rest below that

Yes I am giving a chance to rest of Kidd's/Law's crew, they wont be straw hats + grand fleet level far from it but if they get recognised as Emperors I assume their top men will have bounties over 100 mil at least (excluding Killer)

They have to take over at least an island/Kingdom and form their own grand fleets to keep their positions.

I

Indigo

l do have to catch up to MHA..

Still for One Piece rich story it's rushed..
in 156 chapters Oda wrote:

Thriller Bark, Saboady, Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marineford and Post-War

it's not rushed at all

Oda just needs to stop making bullshit useless side characters and focus on what matters

So Kid not only dodged her attack, he’s fast enough to get close to her, tag her, tag a wall all before she can land an attack

oh so we’re now moving the goal post to “anybody can land attacks on BM”? Lmao
He was riding a bull lol. And for the 10th time landing an attack on BM isn't impressive at all

Queen with lasers can easily do that

Accept kidd is mid

D

Deleted member 83

The shit we have to deal with from now on :lawsigh:
I’m still undecided since this whole gender thing isn’t because she wants to be a man(like Kiku does) but rather to be Oden
But in this chapter it’s quite obvious what gender he currently identifies as, and Idk at this point if Oda himself consider the “wanting to be Oden” thing a gag or something to be resolved, so until further changes I guess I’ll accept he’s a guy

On a side note it’s a fictional character so I don’t really care about their gender, but can they please drop the stupid Oden shit

I’m still undecided since this whole gender thing isn’t because she wants to be a man(like Kiku does) but rather to be Oden
But in this chapter it’s quite obvious what gender he currently identifies as, and Idk at this point if Oda himself consider the “wanting to be Oden” thing a gag or something to be resolved, so until further changes I guess I’ll accept he’s a guy

On a side note it’s a fictional character so I don’t really care about their gender, but can they please drop the stupid Oden shit
Nope, Oda will keep shoving Oden down our throats

Oda destroyed the "Yonko lvl" myth :suresure: and we even got Ryokugyu hype.

Lerkan @Erkan12 must be crying like a lil baby rn :kobeha:
Weren't you deleting your own posts by crying because I kicked your butt? :suresure: Now you talk troll?

Pre-Wano Luffy is fifth Yonko same as Kid and Law.

I destroyed you ZKK copium breathing wankers as usual:suresure:.

Lakainu: ''please Greenbull don't attack Luffy and co , or they will wipe us out''

Status
Not open for further replies.