What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd's island/base would definitely be heavy metal themed literally and figuratively

Law perhaps some sort winter island? Unsure what theme would fit for him, wither winter or underwater, or both (Iceberg while also monitoring from below it with ships similar to his)

Last edited:
The Yamato Oden gag is not going anywhere

accept it already

Oda doesn't think it's a problem that needs to be resolved
Pedro was smart and blew up himself to save his character from oda :pepebusi:
Yamato.....I don't want her on the crew because of the atrocities on her character by oda :pepemy: I wish she would have died or something while fighting Kaido since I don't want her to stay in wano for sure :tchpepe:

I respect @nik87 for his continue trust in Oda, but hell the posts...

Not because for what he believes, more like it will be a pain when the last one realize that neither ZKK or Awakened Kaido going to happen, Oda rushed the end and move on and I think in case for you guys, moving also forward would be the best case.
ZKK was a good run for 4years, was a major key part for this forum, but it is over, it didn´t happen, same as awakened Kaido.
A era is about to end.
:josad::josad:

If Oda is serious about handing Kidd and Law Emperor titlees then they are def gonna work around that to keep them.

And by portrayal they will definitely be stronger than Zoro and Yamato. Not saying it would be an easy fight but they come on top in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.