What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid and Law are possibly new emperors? That’s hype.

personally, I think it makes sense. The cutoff to be an emperor isn’t as high as people think.
like Kid and Law have better feats than post WCI Luffy and pre-skip Teach.

post WCI Luffy was already unofficially “5th emperor” and he merely beat a YC1.
Teach simply killed a dying WB after Akainu landed lethal blows on him.

kid and law outright 2v1ed a yonko.

Bro chill lol
Zoro fans ate this arc
Don’t let the haters fool u
Even if ZKK doesn’t happen Zoro literally got AdCoC this arc something only the greatest pirates have
ZKK would just be the icing on the cake. The real meat is Zoro's lineage & his connection to Wano, info about black blades and him being the next samurai figure for the people of Wano to look up to

If Oda can't at least deliver on some of that then I don't really care what feats Zoro gets tbh

Erkan hasn’t stopped crying since the Yonko saga began and Oda has been taking big diarrhea shits all over his heroes every single chapter lol. Just wait until multiple Yonko run away from Green Bull, we will start to see Erkan spamming even more laughing emojis to convince the weak minded that he is okay inside lol.
Crying and weak minded ones who delete and edit their posts because of being scared and butthurt:suresure:

Common trait of Ladmiral wankers.
- Lee deletes his posts:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...wer-level-discussion.88/page-742#post-1656698
- Lari also delete his posts

Why Ladmiral wankers can't be trusted :vistalaugh:

I

Indigo

ZKK would just be the icing on the cake. The real meat is Zoro's lineage & his connection to Wano, info about black blades and him being the next samurai figure for the people of Wano to look up to

If Oda can't at least deliver on some of that then I don't really care what feats Zoro gets tbh
we're not getting any of that

Zoro is already up, no Black Blades

and the arc is ending on 1053

and Green Bull will be the focus

it's over

let's move on

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

The clock is ticking on that stuff :pepemotion:

if Wano really ends next chapter…

We may get a 30-50 chapter arc next I imagine consisting of small timeskips and visits of different islands Elbaf/Roadstar being among them, Law and Kidd strengthening their crews and territory/manpower, find the location of the last road poneglyph

Basically named Road to Laughtale arc

Then Laughtale after that as the final arc could work, which would then encompass different islands with the war.

It’s fine bro
Every fanbase got shafted in some way this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.