Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
‎
Adam scumread Doddsy "120 %". Now he is not even mentioning Doddsy anymore, doesn´t this seem strange to you all?
Can´t be the only one who noticed that he was never pushing him, if I was THAT confident that I have caught scum I would push that player to get lynched!
we all noticed trust me
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Even if that were true how would asking about them help town? You go to the same mafia school as @Flowa ? @MUUGEN say no more.
Nika, Lord Melkor has been hit by a kill that is delayed - needs to be healed within one cycle or he dies. So that's why he's asking for a Heal. Things need to be repeated over and over again because otherwise players will do nothing, this is evidenced by how many are essentially playing a different game at this point.
 
J

Joygirl1

They are just playing you, nothing you said so far would count as claiming.

As for Pero, I believe he´s town, otherwise he could have already stabbed me in the back very bad. I also kinda have to believe that he´s town because if he´s not I would be doomed anyway, take the blame and in that case you could yeet me to the moon. Wouldn´t help though as I am town for sure and would lead town closer to losing this round. You could complain afterwards about me as much as you want, all I can say is wait until you see me role and tell me what you´ve done if you were in my place. For now I´m positive that he is town.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top