Status
Not open for further replies.
Cry
Ryuma is god tier in the verse by hype alone
No
Luffy as hero of wano = Ryuma
Luffy as fighter >> Ryuma

Ryuma best feat is killing a fodder dragon
The dragon slaying feat is but one of Ryuma's many legends as samurai you mindless sanjitard lmao

The man kept pirates and the entire WG (admirals and yonkos of that time) away from Wano. By himself.

Luffy would get cut in half with minimal effort by any swordsmen with advCoA let's not even mention the Sword God ffs. The citizens at least know who he was, Luffy is an stranger to them.

how dumb do you have to be bro. my problem isnt the dragging. the dragging was great. all the slow shit in wano was awesome, i loved it. the RUSHING is shit.
You‘re a moron. He rushed it, because he dragged so much useless shite.

It doesn‘t matter what you liked LMAO. Since when is it even relevant what you think. He wasted so much for useless Sumo wrestler, tama and much more than rather giving us a solid Kaido Flashback and a solid ending..

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This chapter made Hawkins look a bit better for me. He always gambles and picks the easy option, which makes him look too cowardly for a One Piece pirate. But for the first time, he acted like a true man and stuck with the losing side despite knowing the outcome. He's now willing to take risks just like his peers—I think that's a good development for whatever it's worth.
It fell flat for me

First Kaido forced him to join, he didn’t join by himself, he already had an alliance and Kaido stormed it. There is no honor keeping his « loyalty » Kaido.

It would have been far better if at one point he did what you said : chose luffy side even if the odds were against them because for once in his life he wanted to really act.

But the whole 1% man that was drake but not was finally himself is quite the reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.