What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I will say that it’ll be interesting to see Oda in “senioritis” mode when he comes back with the reconfigurated final saga, because if this last arc was him still caring, WOOF, it’s gonna be choppy seas from here on out :crazwhat:

You took another L. You too so many L already with a, b, c etc awakening bullshit... I asked you when is Kaido awakening and you said soon. Yet we are both here and we‘re disappointed that Kaido is just a next Vergo/Monet situatiln
still soon. i said im digging in until we're back from break. my comments are IF this is the ending. and IF it is, its dogshit because impatient bitches cried he was taking too long and he rushed the ending.

Ryuma is hyped for his people, so obviously that's irrelevant. Like Spanish wank Nadal, Serbian Djokovic and Swiss Federer, everyone will wank their "own".
Clown hahaha.
Ryuma was hyped because he was a normal person who became strong enough to protect Wano from everyone. He's the reason nobody messed with Wano for years. Not even Oden was compared to Ryuma.

Status
Not open for further replies.