What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know.. I'm not mad at ZKK not happening.
It can still happen (although I know I'll be called coping or wtvr) but idc
Its fine if it doesn't

What I am very disappointed is, all I wanted was a thorough Zoro flashback with his origins and to simply answer the Shimotsuki question..

None of the "indirect assumptions" that he is. Just a definitive answer. Is he a direct descendant of the Shimotsuki lineage?

That was a waste in a 100+ chapter arc for not answering this.

:pepeke: The one thing I hate about Oda, are his teases, especially those that go nowhere (Sabo, Vivi, Hancock !! :pepeke:) And this was another one of those..
Yeah, I will admit that if he's already got a new bounty on top then it looks pretty rough.

But I'd move on if I had the impression that Oda would answer more questions next week. Like about the reaper, the Shimotsuki in general, Ryuma's grave, etc. It's hard to imagine that Nidai won't be touched, among other things.

Even if pointlessly cryptic shit got answered in the unused manuscripts vs never touched.

I

Indigo

Why people just love to jump on sexual harassment so quick these days , he was passed out and she treated him , its the same when he passed out from killer .
Yeah, but it's the way she says it

and the heart on the text bubble

Oda clearly is trying to convey that Hiyori liked washing and cleaning Zoro's naked body

Status
Not open for further replies.