What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are delusional enough to be believe Oda gave the only DF power to BB that can stop Nika for not making BB final villain?
:suresure:

Keep crying.
He gave him the devil fruit because otherwise he's too weak to compete with Luffy

You can see from match ups that jobbers like Shiryu and Laftitte are nowhere close to the strength of admirals, which means Zoro and Sanji are gonna fight admirals later on while Shiryu and Lafitte are gonna be a warm up

He’s the future Ryuma. Don’t be scared of the future and don’t have sleepless nights.
We all know that Zoro is 24/7 in your mind
Zoro will be stronger then ryuma but thats got nothing to do with luffy , hes being portrayed as ryuma becasue he saved wano from the dragon same as ryuma did , and if u think killing a rendom dragon = killing kaido................ :tchpepe:

(Drake: If you’re going to switch side now is the time
What are you doing
Hawkins: the chances of a certain man surviving until tomorrow
Drake: 1% huh, sucks to be him)

Drake: …that certain man….
Hawkins: was me…!!
I doubt he is dead but if he is....damn
Nami: Yamato! Let’s take a bath before the festival! Your “praying” is over now right?
Luffy: praying?
Junbe: Here at Wano they seem to have a tradition of holding in something while they pray in exchange for the deities to grant their wish
Yamato: I haven’t ate or showered for the past days!
Luffy: what?! I see thanks a bunch Yama-guy!! That must be why we are fine now!
Jinbe: what a nice person!!
:smoothy::smoothy::smoothy::smoothy::smoothy::smoothy::smoothy::sweat:
Citizens: have you guys heard about the guy that brought down Kaido?
Yep the warrior with the name “Joy Boy”!!!
Though I heard that he’s no longer in this country..!!
Man I wish I could meet him..A hero that rivals the Sword God!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH OH MY GOD, ODA DANCING ON THE GRAVE OF ZKK

I'm confident that Ryokugyu went to Wano to talk to Luffy on behalf of either Garp, Fujitora or even Sabo. Just seems odd for him to wanting to go to Wano and i definitely don't think he has any ties to Wano itself.
Who cares about this, give me Ryokugyu massacring everyone on his path, clashing with Sanji for a while and then kidnapping Robin in front of him so he can show CoC.
It's too soon to let any marine guy join the real good guys, or even just discussing with pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.