What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda completely trolled and betrayed zoro fans.... no special plot for him... No place in the story, WSS is meaningless title, mihawk is YC1 level at best.... zoro has no character development no hes own arc... and really just a ruined character IMO... he was my second favourite but now... I might stop reading OP... Oda really fucked with zoro
Our boy was cucked also in WCI:josad:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Gotta love how you always start doing this when you have absolutely no comeback or argument left to counter points :kobeha:
there is nothing to argue about when the only thing that keeps zoro hype is zorobois headcanons ... No other intelligent reader sees zoro as anything special anymore after wano, that you supposed will be hes best arc... Still live in thriller bark I guess, where he had the only shinning moment

so according to the raws:
- zoro got a L with luffy being compared to ryuma
- zoro got a W because there is no way oda not gonna explain how zoro came back from hell and what powerup he got
- hawkins gets a W
- Law and Kidd may get a L because it is unclear if Apoo excluded them from yonkos or not.
- Yamato will probably join but it is not sure
- the fanservice scene is not so cringe

this chapter is way better than expected. do you guys know who interferes in the den den mushi call?

So Fujitora's color is purple, a mix of Aokiji's blue and Akainu's red. His color indicates that he's a mix of the two. He's passionate like Akainu but moral like Aokiji.

I suspect that Ryokugyu is like a mix of Aokiji and Kizaru. He's probably moral like Aokiji but also just no fucks like Kizaru.
This also matches with his personality being described with a bull.

Ryokugyu doesn’t obey Akainu’s orders, and neither does Fuji

Fuji disobeyed Akainu in Dressrosa and told him to shut the fuck up
Fuji went to Mary Geoise despite Akainu banning him
Ryo disobeyed Akainu’s orders to kick Fuji out and even laughed about it afterwards while eating lunch with Fuji
Now Ryo is disobeying Akainu’s orders yet again

This loser Fleet Admiral can’t get his subordinates to obey him because they know he’s all bark no bite :suresure:

Truth is Fleet Admirals most likely always get screw over by a few subordinates .
Sengoku had to deal with Garp i sure he mess him up many times lol .
Like Kuzan could have capture the SH but he chill instead lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.