What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Zoro, the combatant and swordsman of the crew who aims to be the World's Strongest Swordsman, had more combat highlights than the guy who has to split his time between cooking and fighting :few:

Wano was overall really good for Sanji considering he already had an arc where the plot revolved around him
It is not just about the combat focus, in WCI he didn't fight, his cake was almost useless and he had not a single great moment. He tried to save Chiffon and failed. He tried to save his family and failed. The Tamatebako saved them.
He tried to save Luffy and failed.
He wasn't even the one to design the alliance with Capone.

In Wano he saved Momo, but Zoro saved Hiyori. He fought Queen but Zoro got King. No stealth mission. No meaningful interaction with Drake, the CP0 or the emperors. Zoro showed ACoC while Sanji was able to use a hotter fire, indistinguishable from the previous one. He got nothing over Zoro.

In Dressrosa he wasn't even there for most of the arc.

Oda wasted any single opportunity to make Sanji look cool or even just to give him interesting storylines.

I

Indigo

What does this even mean? If Zoro isn't PK it doesn't matter that he saved Hiyori and everyone on the rooftop?
Oh, is that what he did? i'm sorry

because the community has been telling me for the past year

that Zoro didn't even need to be in the Rooftop

that he wasn't needed there

that every time he helped Luffy, Luffy could've just tanked it

I can't believe Zoro, the combatant and swordsman of the crew who aims to be the World's Strongest Swordsman, had more combat highlights than the guy who has to split his time between cooking and fighting :few:

Wano was overall really good for Sanji considering he already had an arc where the plot revolved around him

I can't believe it has come to us arguing which of our favorite characters was treated WORSE instead of better :kobeha:
The fact that the entire payoff to Zoros subplot was “Oden Wank” Enma that kinda just goes to show how badly oda treated zoro.

Oh, is that what he did? i'm sorry

because the community has been telling me for the past year

that Zoro didn't even need to be in the Rooftop

that he wasn't needed there

that every time he helped Luffy, Luffy could've just tanked it
I see, your issue is that you can't read and need others to tell you what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.