What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about when Luffy EoS is Literally confirmed to he equal to Ryuma and Zoro EoS > Ryuma

Basically this chapter Oda told us
Real Joy Boy = Sword God
Luffy is Only Joy Boy for 20 minutes
Unlimited King of Hell Zoro > Ryuma = Joy Boy = EoS Luffy aka unlimited Joy Boy > Current Luffy = Current Zoro.

Oda literally told us EoS Zoro will rival EoS Luffy

And confirmed Sword God with the black blade > Kaido

Cuck

Origin country? Zoro is born in East Blue, genius. He is not a Wanonese, like, at all. Even his name is European and not Japanese like literally all of Wanonese characters in the series, how is he a Wanonese? :nicagesmile:

Maybe, get your facts straight next time before talking shit? :gokulaugh:

Oh, and Luffy fucking Hiyori? Not the own that you think it is, considering it is Hiyori who simps for Zoro and not the other way around. :mihanha:

Zoro doesn't chase after pussy, baby. It is pussy who chases after Zoro. :joker:

:milaugh:

You salty bro.

What happened to Zoro's lineage you guys were all hyping wasn't Zoro from the lineage of Ryuuma

:gokulaugh:

You guys are getting clowned so bad because your arrogance and stupidity over the last 5 years has been beyond delusional.

Zoro will never ever ever ever ever be looked upon as great as Luffy in Wano. Wano the homeland of the swords and Sword God.

:ihaha:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Zoro: on the other hand we aren’t that dirty
Hiyori: that’s because I have been cleaning you♡ Are you happy about that? Heheh♡
Sanji: Mosshead I have got a word for you!!
(Sanji: After the fight, if I’m not in the right mind…I want you to kill me)
Zoro: oh you…I remember now…
I came back from hell just so I could kill you
Sanji: wait not that! I’ve got it settled!!
Thank god this plot was resolved with a Sanji vs Zoro gag fight.
:pepemotion:

:milaugh:

Cry

Current Luffy (not EoS Luffy) = Sword God

:gokulaugh:

All you Zoro fans got cucked I'm sure your girlfriend or wife will make time for you to cry on her shoulder once she's finished with her boyfriend

:ihaha:
Try to understand the true meaning behind the words

Wano natives don't know Luffy (aka time limit Joy boy) defeated brutally scarred injured fatigued kaido.

But to citizens of wano and Oda is telling us defeating Kaido is Ryuma level feat meaning Oda is confirming fresh Kaido is beneath Ryuma.

And Joy Boy real can also defeat fresh Kaido.

JOY Boy rivals Ryuma not Luffy so Luffy can only rival JOY Boy for 20 minutes while he's JOY Boy and hence rival ryuma for 20 minutes

EoS Zoro > Ryuma = Joy Boy = Joy Boy Luffy (20 minutes) > Fresh Kaido > current Luffy = Current Zoro

If your takeaway from Zoro having Luffy's back and saving him is that he doesn't matter you do you, his goal is whoever is WSS and this arc he has reached new heights and gained CoC (a power almost everyone argued Zoro would never get)
He's got a point, tho: Why would Luffy need Zoro's backing if Nika can just revive Luffy casually? :luffydab:

I

Indigo

What @DoctorIndigo says is true though. One Piece has a really good supporting cast and a criminally underutilized supporting cast. 90% will serve no real purpose other than taking up ink.
Imagine reading Hunter x Hunter

and Killua and Kurapika do nothing besides fighting side characters to whoever Gon chooses to fight, and if their own dreams and desires didn't matter at all

:okay:

1050 chapters into this fucking story

and Oda couldn't make a single chapter about Sanji's dream of finding the All Blue

or a single chapter about Zoro's learning about how the WSS even gets the title and what he needs to learn to achieve that

most of the time Zoro doesn't even fight swordsmen lol

Try to understand the true meaning behind the words

Wano natives don't know Luffy (aka time limit Joy boy) defeated brutally scarred injured fatigued kaido.

But to citizens of wano and Oda is telling us defeating Kaido is Ryuma level feat meaning Oda is confirming fresh Kaido is beneath Ryuma.

And Joy Boy real can also defeat fresh Kaido.

JOY Boy rivals Ryuma not Luffy so Luffy can only rival JOY Boy for 20 minutes while he's JOY Boy and hence rival ryuma for 20 minutes

EoS Zoro > Ryuma = Joy Boy = Joy Boy Luffy (20 minutes) > Fresh Kaido > current Luffy = Current Zoro
Try understand this...

Zoro cucked. Zoro fans cucked.

Zoro cucked off Orochi
Zoro cucked off Denjiro
Zoro cucked off Luffy
Zoro cucked off Kiku
Who's next to cuck him?

You'll enjoy it anyway

:joker:

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.