What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You dumb fuck Zoro didn't collapsed, he got knocked down same way Red Roc knocked Kaido down, did kaido collapse from red roc

Hakai fucking broke 30 bones, he couldn't move, he needed a drug to move
After all of king's attacks he whooped king's ass and wasn't even slowed down

Then Chopper was literally worried about Mink's drug wearing off and that was the reason why Zoro saw grim reaper.

Dude are you on drugs or something?

WHy are you people such pathetic liars for just cartoons.

To say brain less shit like Hakai did less damage than king did.
Damn, you're really pressed over - as you say - a cartoon. Perhaps you need to touch some grass?

Man Greenbull is savage dude.i already like his character. Making an inteference with den den mushi to CP0, while cp0 is in the middle of talk with Gorosei just to tell that he is on his way( dude that's like pure disrespect for gorosei lol he is being like i want to talk ). Second one is akainu . Akainu is pissed off because of greenbull answers(lol replying like that he is in the sky).:myman:. Also i think this is the first time oda gave some goofy thing to admiral. Looking forward to it.

Headcannon: when you cannot accept what is shown in manga and have to cope and delude yourself into believing it didn't happen and confabulate the events.
Read and comprehend the manga.

Citizens: have you guys heard about the guy that brought down Kaido?
Yep the warrior with the name “Joy Boy”!!!
Though I heard that he’s no longer in this country..!!
Man I wish I could meet him..A hero that rivals the Sword God!

The manga is tell us that Wano sees Joyboy as someone strong enough to compete with Ryuma because he is strong enough to beat Kaido.

Well Luffy > Injured Kaido
EoS Luffy = Joy Boy > Fresh Kaido
Ryuma > Fresh Kaido
Post automatically merged:

You brain less monkey I am asking you
Hakai broke 30 bones from Zoro and Zoro collapsed after limping through one attack

King didn't break a single bone, didn't nearly draw as much blood as Hakai and Zoro could have Cqc Clashes, make a new mode, land several attacks.

Then tell me how did King do more damage than Hakai?
The chapter already compares Luffy to Ryuma.

So it looks like EoS Luffy > Current Luffy = Ryuma > Fresh Kaido.

Your trying but if you don’t realize Luffy will always be > Zoro your lost

Uhm. No I don’t. I’m mostly agnostic on Mihawk vs Shanks.

… dude. Kaido encountered Shanks but has never met Mihawk. What are you talking about?
Lol. The question is: What are you talking about?

That's Kaido's top 5 list.

He puts Shanks in his list.

If the perception in One Piece world is like : ''if Shanks does something than that applies to Mihawk too'' (which mihawk wankers uses) then Kaido would put Mihawk in his top list by default. But he didn't.

Just like he put Roger because of WB and Xebec, yet he probably didn't even fight Roger unless Xebec let him to do it in God Valley, which is a low possibililty.

Another thing is even if its only about people he fought then that means Shanks > Big mom (someone who can split heavens with ad.coc) as well since he fought Big mom and didn't put her.

Worse scenario Shanks is still > Big mom.

While Mihawk remains vague and not hyped nearly as Shanks was. Shanks also showed ad.coc Haki and his Haki level is obviously higher than Mihawk's due to splitting heavens while even if mihawk has ad.coc its still not guaranteed that he can split heavens because Yamato, Rayleigh, and Lolo never did that heaven splitting level.

So meme @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung saying its %100 mihawk> shanks is funny because both the people who live in One Piece (such as Kaido) doesn't give a shit about Mihawk's title, and doesn't put him above Shanks automatically and Mihawk himself said their duel with Shanks is unfinished, they need to settle it, and there was no victor even when Shanks wasn't a Yonko. So how can anyone argue that if its %100 mihawk>shanks is nothing but trollish act. If anything Shanks clearly has upperhand against mihawk, and has far better portrayal than mihawk for now.

Anyone else find Greenbull interrupting the fucking Gorosei and then flying to Wano on his own without orders to be like, massive gigachad energy?[/QUOTE

If Greenbull goes to Wano trying to fight he’s going to get his ass beat.

If he doesn’t get his ass beat then it must be admiral > Yonko.

But I don’t think he’s going to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.