What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want zoro to be stronger it is just honest agenda less power scaling.

I never power scale out of bias like most people here do because zoro being weaker or stronger than luffy has no impact on my life.

But if I am gonna consider two people in a fight, I am obviously gonna be honest about who has better chances of winning.

Time limit King of Hell is simply more deadly than time limit Joy Boy
Sure lol

Pre TS Zoro felt like a somebody while other straw hats were no bodies and Luffys bitches so I barely gave a fuck (liked Nico Robin though).

Now zoro is also a no body and Zoros bitch.

If Wano happened pre TS

Zoro will round samurai
Kill the shogun
Become sword God
Kaido kaido
And have his statue be in Wano

Post TS its luffy and luffy and luffy and luffy

But its bullshit though
The main swordsman of crew didn't accomplish what God of swordsmanship did but a rubber brawler did.

Its like Oda has wasted his ink and his time on zoro.

Why even give him the panel time.
Zoro still has time. It wouldn't have made sense for Zoro to surpass Ryuma in wano, that's probably going to happen during the end of series.

But Oda did butcher most of the character arcs in wano.

The pinnacle of Luffy's strength was when he was being compared to Ryuma, and not with Roger, WB etc :milaugh:

I fear the only reason Kaido lived this long coz he didn't faced Mihawk the Ryuma of this generation
You Zoro fans never learn. Luffy Peak is comparabke to Roger and Shanks. We know he i stll gping to get Roger CoC Haki, the strongest haki in the verse.

Which is why Oda had Kaido mentiom Roger Haki specifically in chapter 1047.

Zoro still has time. It wouldn't have made sense for Zoro to surpass Ryuma in wano, that's probably going to happen during the end of series.

But Oda did butcher most of the character arcs in wano.
Umm
Ryuma is Joy Boy level
If luffy can be compared to Ryuma with his partial joy boy
Zoro can also be partial ryuma

Oda had Luffy defeat Nerf Kaido
He coulda easily had zoro kill nerf kaido as well.

Luffy isn't Ryuma level either but he can compete with him for 20 minutes

Zoro coulda gotten the same treatment

pre-skip, the only characters that died were WB and Ace. The manga was way more focused at a younger demographic than it is right now. Its still a kids manga, but Oda at least has some characters die post-skip.
Yes but Oda was wanking zoro to moon

Compar Thriller bark with zoro having no connections no open plots yet Oda wanked him to moon

Wano every plot point left open for zoro. He didn't even show us him surviving double hakai damage.

Compare Zoro wank in baratie whisky peak Thriller bark

None of those were swordsman samurai are

I was one of the people who thought Luffy was going to "beat" BM in WCI (not solo obviously), because I knew one thing - that Luffy HAD to fight Kaido with the title of Emperor. The battle between Luffy and Kaido would be a battle of two Emperors.

Obviously, Oda came out with the "5th Emperor" thing, as a "Low Yonko level/Low Top Tier" qualifier. That is where Kid and Law are now. Can they solo BM? No. But they can be the primary fighters to take her down.

Status
Not open for further replies.