Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Stuff for my lectures from interfaces, bunch of screen concepts to curtain ideas for games or applications. Clue in it is to make it visible how they work. And I have to make two: one is a mobile game where you collect notes like pokemons in pokemon go. Other one is representation of us as a game or interface so you just have to interact with it. For mine I make a theatre stage where you have entertain people in the audience. If you will fail they will grow and change color. While the whole they will call what you have to do. Whole thing would be for the VR with the suit one. It doesn‘t have to be workable but it has to represent what you are or such and I chose to put player in my clothes and show them how stressed I am mostly around people. :kayneshrug:

D

Deleted member 83

You actually already played!? Insanely jealous.

M!Byleth / Shez or F!versions? How is it in general?
I did, female Byleth and male Shez lol
The battle system is alright, though I feel like the tutorial need some work on, literally a dozen notifications for the first few levels. And they were able to kept most features of the original despite being a warriors game, I haven’t see any character capable of S support yet, probably a demo thing..?
The story is moving really fast so far and in a different direction, probably for fans who have played the original, Edelgard is so smart now lol
Really interested to see the stories now

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thought on this:

Imagine if the quote was someone saying,
"We will never see another pirate as great as Roger!"
or
"We will never see another cook as great as X"

Everyone would immediately recognize that the statement is specifically set up to be proven wrong by Luffy & Sanji respectively.

The "monster samurai" quote is clearly set up for Zoro to prove it wrong. Just saying.
This was so, so soooooo fucking bad man... Kaido never aknowledged Zoro as being on the level of Oden or even a monster samurai, he basically gave him a pat in the back for hurting him and then clubbed him. I wanted a rematch man, if not ZKK atleast have Kaido recognize you. I wouldve loved a Luffy+ Zoro tag team. Fuck man. Anything.

He did not say Swordsman.
The samurai are the legendary armored swordsmen of Japan, known to many westerners only as a warrior class, depicted in countless martial arts movies. While being a warrior was central to a samurai's life, they were also poets, politicians, fathers and farmers.

fleetwat

This was so, so soooooo fucking bad man... Kaido never aknowledged Zoro as being on the level of Oden or even a monster samurai, he basically gave him a pat in the back for hurting him and then clubbed him. I wanted a rematch man, if not ZKK atleast have Kaido recognize you. I wouldve loved a Luffy+ Zoro tag team. Fuck man. Anything.
Kaido & Orochi were right about the samurai :shame:

They needed a foreign pirate Jesus to save them and couldn't do anything to Kaido themselves. They have no native samurai to look up to as a protective figure