What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

you are on a one piece forum so obv there will be a lot of bias from fans alike to defend every decision the story makes . Its kind of futile trying to convince a lot of people here where you think misstep was made.

I think this is something each person can evaluate for themselves . did you enjoy reading this story when you started ?
do you still enjoy it to nearly the same extent even if its from time to time?
each person should ask themselves that question and draw their own conclusions on how great the story has been . don't let anyone lecture you on how should feel about a story you have read for this long.
This should be clear to everyone but sadly there seem to be some people who think that the majority's opinion is more relevant than one's personal opinion when it comes to works of fiction.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Take Yamato for example

i'm not a fan of the character based on the manga (sorry @Ghostly Reflections ), but the anime and lovely VA has done a good job of getting me back into her character

this is her introduction arc into the story and Oda did so very little work with her character, especially a lack of interactions with the crew before joining

Couldn't Oda just take away those panels from Zunesha and Zoro's Grimm Reaper and put that shit on giving Yamato more of that?

or a better flashback for Kaido?

My hope is that Oda does these useless plot threads to stall and give him more time to think of what to do next, because weekly writing is tough

but if that isn't the problem, then we could've used those panels better man
Yamato has third highest panel time in onigashima I think and 11 overall. It was not because of less panel time.

Nothing compares to ZKK. Nothing in the history of wack ass theories will ever compare to ZKK.

The amount of theories, colourspreads, paintings, coverpages, Japanese lore, OP lore, etc....that went into the theory.

The amount of people that believed it.

The amount of posts and threads about it.

ZKK is incomparable and will be remembered forever.
So, you're saying...ZKK will live on? :hohoho:

Status
Not open for further replies.