What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah but seriously I kinda agree now that a 2027 ending is totally possible.
Still I'd hold my horses on Oda wanting to "speedrun" his story cuz the man always says the same shit then December comes and it's always the same message at Jump Festa...

"Oh? WCI/Wano hasn't ended yet? Lol my bad, guys"
There sure is a dissonance between his commitment to end the story and his ability to sort out his writing priorities, which lead to the constantly prolongued story. He may not hit the 5 years mark he ancticipated but I dont think he will be far off of that either. 2027 seems like a reasonable assumption. However I think the story will still be rushed a lot since Oda always tries to scram as much in there as possible - even with a more trimmed amount of events/ plotlines. He just can't scrap ideas properly and always comes up with new ones. The result is probably several rushed arcs within the combined length of wano and the same messy plotlines.

So apparently in Skypeia, a sun god, a rain god, a forest god, and a earth god were mentioned.

What if Greenbull has the forest god fruit is going to Wano to meet Nika?
Big doubt, where is the earth god and rain god then

Could have even had Kaido be rain controling/storm/cyclone and/or wood if Oda sticked to the mythology regarding Azure Dragon and make those connections instead he gave him fire.

But how tf is he gonna do that when we have:

Dragon (still waiting), Sabo, Ivankov and the Rev commanders
Marines
Imu and the Gorosei at minimum
Blackbeard and his crew get fleshed out
Mihawk, Weevil among the former warlords lacking focus
Red Hair Pirates
Ancient Weapons (Uranus still missing)
Elbaf
Last missing Road Poneglyph
Laughtale
Straw hats/new emperors themselves will again have their own share of panel eating time whenever they fight

At minimum those things I mentioned, who knows what else I forgot, unless the next arc ties multiple islands and reveals the laughtale or last road poneglyph location or some shit.

There sure is a dissonance between his commitment to end the story and his ability to sort out his writing priorities, which lead to the constantly prolongued story. He may not hit the 5 years mark he ancticipated but I dont think he will be far off of that either. 2027 seems like a reasonable assumption. However I think the story will still be rushed a lot since Oda always tries to scram as much in there as possible - even with a more trimmed amount of events/ plotlines. He just can't scrap ideas properly and always comes up with new ones. The result is probably several rushed arcs within the combined length of wano and the same messy plotlines.

Did Yamato tell Luffy she was gonna be joining his crew this chapter
:cheers:

Something crazy is about to happen
Post automatically merged:

:suresure:
oh no Luffy didnt even call Yamato by her real name this chapter either
Bro wait, Luff just woke up and was eating and showering. First things first 😂

Well he's also taking this break to revisit the story in preparation for the final saga.
I don't think there'll be many arcs left honestly, it's just gonna be:
- Elbaf (short arc like Zou)
- Laugh Tale (another short arc)
Then whatever he has in mind for the Final War. This is probably the only big war arc like Alabasta, Dressrosa and Wano he has left in store.

Big doubt, where is the earth god and rain god then

Could have even had Kaido be rain controling/storm/cyclone and/or wood if Oda sticked to the mythology regarding Azure Dragon and make those connections instead he gave him fire.
Dragon could have the rain god fruit.

The other thing that makes me think Greenbull has the forest god fruit is that I think he has to have a mythical Zoan (since the current admiral dynamic seems to be one logia, one paramecia, one Zoan) but it’s pretty difficult to actually think of a mythical plant creature that can work.

Status
Not open for further replies.