• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Robin for sure

Robin is very free sexually

It's sad to think about, but she most likely used it as a tool trying to survive all those years alone

but the way she talks about it, they way she grabs Franky's balls

sexuality seems like not that big a of a deal for her

she is also older too

but there's the weird age thing there...
She's very mature, she's had to grow up extremely fast from childhood and she is 30 now IIRC too. Shes had far bigger issues than sexuality and such but as you said, she probably has had her body used as a weapon/tool, for her own survival and it makes her like Black Widow and even Komurasaki/Hiyori and Viola to refer to similar cases in OP too.

G

Gorosei Informer

:suresure:

people joke about Tama as the MC but she's literally gonna call her Pirate Crew the Wano version of the Straw Hats she was selling LMFAO
Kasa Hat Pirates sound dope tbh.

Can't wait for Rurouni Kinemon/Wano Piece after OP itself ends.

Two Piece: Next Generations.

Robin for sure

Robin is very free sexually

It's sad to think about, but she most likely used it as a tool trying to survive all those years alone

but the way she talks about it, they way she grabs Franky's balls

sexuality seems like not that big a of a deal for her

she is also older too

but there's the weird age thing there...
Robin said she wasn't showering in the mixed baths so no, she's a reserved person

I

Indigo

She's very mature, she's had to grow up extremely fast from childhood and she is 30 now IIRC too. Shes had far bigger issues than sexuality and such but as you said, she probably has had her body used as a weapon/tool, for her own survival and it makes her like Black Widow and even Komurasaki/Hiyori and Viola to refer to similar cases in OP too.
I think she had it much worse than Hiyori and Viola though

because of having to change places constantly and being sought afte

Hiyori and Viola at least could build a "network" of clients and people to protect them for years

G

Gorosei Informer

I think she had it much worse than Hiyori and Viola though

because of having to change places constantly and being sought afte

Hiyori and Viola at least could build a "network" of clients and people to protect them for years
Yeah absolutely, I was just comparing the similarities but obviously Robin had it much worse. She had a blood hunt on her since childhood and narrow escaped literal genocide that she was meant to die in. The WG wants her dead regardless.

Robin was completely alone and having to fend for herself since childhood. I don't even know how she managed or the hell/trauma she must have endured too.

Status
Not open for further replies.