Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
100m is not a lot at all when you are at that level of bounty

140m is really higher than 40m

500m is nicely ahead of 400m

but 1.4b is not that below 1.5b

the higher you are the least 100m is huge.

Yeah I can see them having around 100m difference, at best but it’s not impossible at all
Just so you know, 1.520 is my low-balling Zoro's bounty. High-balling it, his bounty might reach even 1.720 billion.

G

Gorosei Informer

Logically thinking about it, Kidd and Law WILL be declared the new Yonkos.

Luffy was conveniently declared an Emperor post WCI and pre Wano but we also had 4 emperors anyway, despite losing Whitebeard as Blackbeard replaced him.

Now that Kaido and Big Mom are confirmed defeated/gone/even dead, let's say dethroned at minimum, this sets up Kidd and Law to replace them too.

They defeated Big Mom too and they'll be Emperors as Luffy becomes The Lion I mean Pirate King inevitably.

Having Kidd and Law become Yonkos would make me extremely happy anyway.

I just hope they can make some massive gains to their crews and even gain territories somehow.

I think Shanks will be dethroned and thus die too and Buggy of all people will replace him in an ironic and tragic twist of cruel fate.

I don't want Shanks to die but it feels inevitable at this point.

Yeah maybe, i think it's a bit too high, but I don't think Sanji and Zoro bounty would be more than 200m apart.

I think they would cap a 1.5 for now
My realistic guess is still 1.520 billion for Zoro and 1.330 billion for Cook. Pretty much a decisive gap that also separates Katakuri and Cracker.

I kinda don't think the WG will give Cook a higher bounty than King when he lost easily to King twice this arc, because by that logic, his second bounty should have been bigger than Doflamingo's.

On it’s own, it’s actually a decent enough cooldown chapter.

Just the fact that Kaido really was finished so anti-climatically and the suggestion that Wano ends next chapter make it all a big wtf. I don’t think Wano will be over next week, I think there will be another two or three chapters, but it seems pretty clear the ending was rushed.

Anyway,Germa and Caeser meeting up suggests to me that they’ll both show up when we get to meeting Vegapunk.

I think opening the borders of Wano literally involves calming the seas and waterfalls around it which have protected it

Hawkins wemt out with a bit of pride

So did Izo and Ashura but cause if how Oda usually writes death- or doesn’t write death- barely anyome thought they had died at the time

The celebration scenes were fun

The bounties won’t be very surprising when it comes to order, (Luffy > Kid/Law > Zoro > Sanji). Just the exact numbers of the bounty and what Yamato’s is.

I hope to good Kid and Law don’t completely debase the Emperor title. Hopefully the way it ends Apoo has come to laughat Kid one more time about hiw he’s missed out and it’s something like Dragon or even Buggy being made one due to things that have happened outside Wano. Legit Mihawk would make more sense than them if it’s just strength.
Looking forward to Ryokugyu since the Admirals never disappoint.
Lol you are next level bullshiting here
You hope kid and law dont debase emperor title. But on the other hand dreams of Buggy being made an emperor.

LOGIC

My realistic guess is still 1.520 billion for Zoro and 1.330 billion for Cook. Pretty much a decisive gap that also separates Katakuri and Cracker.

I kinda don't think the WG will give Cook a higher bounty than King when he lost easily to King twice this arc, because by that logic, his second bounty should have been bigger than Doflamingo's.
Why are you comparing Sanji to Cracker and not smoothie or Queen

Lol you are next level bullshiting here
You hope kid and law dont debase emperor title. But on the other hand dreams of Buggy being made an emperor.

LOGIC
If it’s Buggy we can just embrace the sheer tomfoolery of it.

It would be a joke, everyone knows its a joke, but it’s a joke that has been longrunning since ID. Buggy bullshits his way to positions he absolutely should not be anywhere near.

If it’s Kid and Law we‘re meant to treat that 100% seriously when they’d be negged by any other Yonko crew.