G

Gorosei Informer

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

The majority loves Wano, therefore it's a good arc is not the strong argument you think it is.

A biased fandom ignoring mediocre rushed fights, offscreening, bad plot devices, zero tension, no solid character arc for anyone, dissatisfying conclusions to many plotlines...

But why? Roof Piece. CoC coating, fucking Nika, some hype action panels....

Voila, the problems are jerked off away and you remain a minority that follows agenda.

G

Gorosei Informer

I kinda felt Inu should die.

Also nearly all the gifters, fuck them. Especially Holdem.

Kanjuro and Orochi better be actually dead now too.

Denjiro could have gone after Oda fucked his character so badly too.

I expected Law to die this arc but glad he didn't.

I thought Zeus may die permanently too.

But I forgot this is Oda ofc.

I also feared Drake was gonna die after Mr Go shot his throat, thankfully he didn't die ofc.

The Hyogoro death fake out was ass cheeks.

Big Mom and Kaido deserved far better deaths, at least in terms of narrative and spectacle.
That final panel of them in the magma was a joke and absolutely heinous. Barely recognisable expecially Big Mom too.

Oda showed Oden being boiled to death but not the Yonkos? A random fodder was roasted alive by that oil but Kaido and BM are blobs in the magma instead.

I'm guessing Gin Rummy, Sheepshead etc died back on Zou too.

G

Gorosei Informer

7 days passed and Kin'emon still hasn't met Tsuru.
If Oda kills her off out of the blue too then wow.
Kinemon cheats death massively, only for his wife who waited 20 years for him to return, dies without seeing him again after 20 years of waiting and vainly hoping and surviving. Peak Fiction. Rurouni Kinemon. Watsuki eat your heart out.

Wano group of BM pirates may as well be dead too.