G

Gorosei Informer

Big Mom has also died without knowing the truth about Carmel too as far as we know.

Even despite having a daughter who has a memory fruit too.

It’s insane how much content Oda needs to give us next week

Bounties
Greenbull
Robin and Dog
Luffy finding out about Joyboy
Marco speaking to Luffy
Yamato joining or not
Banquet
Festival
Jinbei Toast

G

Gorosei Informer

Guess if GB isn‘t there to arrest them, they‘re probably gone for good lol.
Yeah I think Oda wants to give them the Xebec sort of fate. Let them die a true death underneath Wano, buried in "Hell".

They will die forgotten and abandoned. Kaido fears being forgotten from what o
I've gathered and BM has severe abandonment issues so it's a cruelly ironic and karmic fate for them.

Kaido did force Yamato to be imprisoned in a cave and nearly starve to death too.

Hiriluk said we truly die when we're forgotten too.

Yeah I think Oda wants to give them the Xebec sort of fate. Let them die a true death underneath Wano, buried in "Hell".

They will die forgotten and abandoned. Kaido fears being forgotten from what o
I've gathered and BM has severe abandonment issues so it's a cruelly ironic and karmic fate for them.

Kaido did force Yamato to be imprisoned in a cave and nearly starve to death too.

Hiriluk said we truly die when we're forgotten too.

Never do SMILEs or mink drugs, kids

G

Gorosei Informer

Never do SMILEs or mink drugs, kids
Is that Lou Albanos Mario? Lmao wtf.

Funnily enough, I just watched an episode of the awful Diabolical (ironic and poetic name) spin off of The Boys show and it involved some people suffering like hell because their parents got them on wildly experimental and unreliable/turbulent super power giving serum and it gave them some of the most horrific states/fates and thus "super powers". It was VERY gifters-like.
They also murdered their parents in revenge lmfao.