Votes: 16 5.5%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
its extremely obvious kid is still holding a grudge with apoo. you are genuinely unable to read if you see that chapter and think it means theyre friends chilling together.
Unable to read like your 5 acts kaido and big mom getting back up zkk? Lol
Kid never liked apoo from the very beginning.
Apoo didn't either he not a fan of rock and Kid not the biggest fan of rap

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Has to be Blackbeard raiding somewhere or Revs do something
You might be right with BB. Probably stole an ancient weapon or he did some grimy shit like kill Kuzan which would raise his infamy and bounty even more.
Post automatically merged:

Why must it be about them ?
"Two Emperors have fallen..........the timing could not be any worse"
How is that not about another Emperor???? Either Shanks is dead or BB did a madness. I am willing to bet on the latter

You might be right with BB. Probably stole an ancient weapon or he did some grimy shit like kill Kuzan which would raise his infamy and bounty even more.
Post automatically merged:

How is that not about another Emperor???? Either Shanks is dead or BB did a madness. I am willing to bet on the latter
Unless it’s the Sabo incident. Either way we found out next chapter

Unable to read like your 5 acts kaido and big mom getting back up zkk? Lol
you better be praying to see act closing curtains next chapter. and then you better be praying even harder for no act 4 opening curtains after the break and outside world check in chapters.

if act 3 doesnt end next chapter, "wano is over" is fake. anything can happen.

if act 3 does end, and it just says "end of act 3" and not "end of wano", you're still fucked.

Holy shit 4 ch in row without a break, the fans are feasting. Oda sensei can take his rest and prepare for the final saga

Zunisha only arrived to Wano to drop some lore bombs about JoyBoy and then dips when the border is closed lmao

Now people can stop complaining about having real deaths in Wano, I am kinda shocked Oda actually went through with it.

I love the scene of Yamato not eating until Luffy gets back up such a wholesome moment, she is already fitting in with the Strawhats

Holy shit Bounties and Admiral inbound next week's chapter is going to be insane.
but this doesn‘t mean that they were all good. Tbh most of the latest chapters are really bad. A lot of skipped plotlines, always more questions instead of answers.

Imo this has nothing to do with another Emperor. I think it‘s a bad time because the happenings in the Reverie.