I can see Oda doing the Buggy becoming a Yonkou instead of Law and Kid thing, it's setup and it's funny

especially the scenes of Kid and Law being mad at it, and i can see Kid saying he is going after Buggy lol, since he wants to take down all Yonkou

If i had to guess 3 wild reveals for next chapter, they would be:

1 - Luffy's bounty way higher than we expect, at least 5 bil. Because he defeated a 4.6 bil Yonkou and he also awakened Nika and the WG know about it.

2 - Buggy is the new Yonkou instead of Kid and Law.

3 - Ryokugyu is somehow from Wano, alongside Fujitora, and is Zoro's dad. That old theory that has been going for a while with 0.01% chance of being true.

I do like Ryokugyu being a Shimotsuki, even if he isn't Zoro's dad or anything, because of the conection with the coat, the fasting and also this interest he showed to go to Wano out of nowhere by himself without orders
Post automatically merged:

:luffylaugh:

yeah, with both YonkoProd and Redon doing this troll / laugh shit

i can only assume it's either something about Ryokugyu or Buggy being a Yonkou

R

rubblerust

Does Law even have any territories to protect as Emperor? Buggy at least has his delivery service so he can be like pirate Jeff Bezos.

I imagine Kid will be an Emperor only because he's been built up as Luffy's rival. Law sounds like he's going to be counted as Luffy's subordinate.