buggy MUST become yonkou. And to be honest, he was strong like shanks when he was young, so he had the same potential. plus, he has an OP devil fruit.
I am totally down for the legend buggy to become yonkou. I can already see Luffy and Buggy joining forces after Shanks’ death by the hand of Blackbeard. Buggy gets hit a lot and dies with honour, while Luffy has been temporarily knocked down, to help him recovering and finally defeat blackbeard.
It would be dope. I want Buggy to shine, he deserves this

would be a shame if oda would let Kid and law Fall like that. Charakter that take down an yonko suddenly ignored for a running gag. Would be hugely dissapointed, specially since kid literally gets mistreated by Oda since the beginning of the raid. Not even a flashback did. he get.
It would suck, i agree

but i can definitely see Oda doing it

and especially now since Redon and YonkoProd have made those tweets

it's either that or something funny with Ryokugyu

buggy MUST become yonkou. And to be honest, he was strong like shanks when he was young, so he had the same potential. plus, he has an OP devil fruit.
I am totally down for the legend buggy to become yonkou. I can already see Luffy and Buggy joining forces after Shanks’ death by the hand of Blackbeard. Buggy gets hit a lot and dies with honour, while Luffy has been temporarily knocked down, to help him recovering and finally defeat blackbeard.
It would be dope. I want Buggy to shine, he deserves this
He doesn't deserve shit

his crewmate destroyed Chouchou's Owner's Pet Shop

It would suck, i agree

but i can definitely see Oda doing it

and especially now since Redon and YonkoProd have made those tweets

it's either that or something funny with Ryokugyu
honestly, as kid fan, it would a huge dissapointment. It would just fit in how oda is misstreating kid suddenly. Every nonsense character gets flashbacks and hype. But such important role like kid gets…. Literally nothing. Wouldn’t surprise me if their (kid + law) win against Linlin will be shifted to Luffy.