Another alternative, new balance of powers:

Emperors - BB, Luffy, Shanks, Kidd, Law, Buggy (with Mihawk and Weevil joining him for lulz)

World Government - Imu/Gorosei/CP0/SSG + the Kingdoms allied to them + Navy (very shaky relationship with the Navy lately, I would say at the edge of crumbling if they make Akainu lose face again)

Revolutionaries as the third force growing exponentially with many Kingdoms joining their side

TheAdmiralCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why not? He impressed Kaido alongside Zoro. His CQC skills with Punishers would be at least as good as if not better than two sword Zoro. His Sonic Scyther received by far a bigger reaction from Kaido than anything the Scabbards managed individually. He was reacting to Kaido's invisible slashes better than his own captain, who went on to stalemate Big Mom for a little while without using Punk Crash. Whereas the Scabbards were completely clueless about the invisible slashes—They couldn't even follow them.
Big ol' difference between'em.

In 3 chapters, 1023 to 1026, Sulong Inuarashi has Jack the Drought beat.
In 11 chapters, 1011 to 1022, Killer just pushed Hawkins to his last life (Kidd).

Whole lotta events and time passed between 1011 and 1022 and Killer's just getting to the end of his fight, Sulong Inuarashi was a single blow away from victory before 1026 but the weather changed on him. He can ground pound an Ancient Zoan in significantly less time.

Killer's probably a little faster and has better CoO than the Sulong Dukes, though I don't remember us getting reaction panels for'em to invisible slashes. Their AP, haki and endurance is significantly above his.