TheAdmiralCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Let's not conveniently ignore the fact that Hawkins is no match for Killer if it weren't for the fact that he took Kid hostage.
??? I only counted until when that came into play lol. 11 chapters before Killer had Hawkins cornered and Kidd came into play, filled with events.

It's even worse than you could imagine too. The time difference between chapters 1011 when Kidd/Killer and Law/Zoro go to the interior Dome and 1012 is a few dozen minutes. Additionally, in 1014 Chopper says he has less than ten minutes left and in 1017 we see Chopper in his chibi form.

Additionally you have... Jinbe v. Who's Who —> Luffy waking up & Yamato fighting Kaido —> Sasaki v, Franky —> Black Maria v. Robin

As events that happen one after the other. So minimally, being conservative here, it took Killer 32+ minutes to bring Hawkins to his last life, Kidd.

For Inuarashi and Jack...

1024 is a fast paced chapter that involves a major flashback. Likely less than 2 minutes long.
1025 is another fast paced chapter as it has Momo crashing through Onigashima in real time.
1026 Inuarashi is down only because Sulong ran out (due to weather) then one shots Jack.

So like, 5 minutes to take down an Ancient Zoan? That's loads more impressive than defeating Hawkins in 32+ minutes.

Killer has better AP than all the Scabbards period.
I disagree, Sonic Scythe got a reaction out of Kaido but the amount of damage it did is unknown. Sulong Dukes routinely injure Kaido.
The fact that Killer got to be a part of 5 vs 2 against Yonko while the Scabbards were utterly destroyed by base Kaido in a 9 vs 1
He's the leader of the next generation. That's all it says. Killer was the least impressive on the rooftop and did next to nothing.
You can't directly see the Duke completely but one of them stood beside Izo just as cluelessly
Okay so that's not the Dukes, why bring Izo up at all?