Questions & Mysteries If Katakuri becomes Yonko...

WB crews & Big Mom crews have similarity of Child, but the later is the one who has the real childs.

WB crew structure is commander & is said the division number doesnt show about authority. Yet some Big Mom childs acknowledge that Katakuri is the one who takes over Big Mom reign.

So, WB crews didnt have a speak of Marco authority.
But Big Mom crew did speak about Katakuri authority.

That's 1 thing that needed for Katakuri become new Yonko. And, we all knew his caliber for a moments when he had not have a serious Fight for a long time during his fight againts Luffy. The one beastly Panel did damaged the Memory of the Reader (us).

Only, I doubt it he Will be shown on this EoW newspaper as we only have 3 weeks in OP time. While Kata may need 1 week to recover. Unless... Unless... He got some affair that worth 1+ Billion.
Thus, i bring the example salt: Katakuri did go to Elbaf alone to make an apology & negotiate for alliance / under Katakuri. He got 1 week to resolve the situation before this newspaper appears from Big mom Wano Intel / all the homies in WCI got died. That's enough for Emperor acknowledgement i think.
Even if he is leading the whole Totland forces he won't be acknowledged as an emperor or even a great pirate in my opinion. Those titles are for proof of deeds. He needs to sail around and cos some havoc. Like maybe run into some admiral and absolutely stalemate him or some shit.
It's not enough that he is the leader of a huge army in my opinion. He needs to show he belongs to that class of pirates.

Even if he is leading the whole Totland forces he won't be acknowledged as an emperor or even a great pirate in my opinion. Those titles are for proof of deeds. He needs to sail around and cos some havoc. Like maybe run into some admiral and absolutely stalemate him or some shit.
It's not enough that he is the leader of a huge army in my opinion. He needs to show he belongs to that class of pirates.
Yes, i doubt that in this last 2 weeks in OP time.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What will be the excuse for Marco not being a Yonko?

since he and kata both would have yonko crew and allies + territories yet kata being the only one to be labeled as Yonko will prove that Marco's strength was the reason why he wasn't labeled as Yonko despite leading WBP for a whole year!

:beckmoji:will also prove the importance of being a conqueror to survive NW as captain

@Albino 👑 @RayanOO @Hades @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion @Kejon @Steven
When a Yonko falls, their territories become battlegrounds for other pirates desiring to claim them.
BB used his knowledge as a member of the WB to claim most of WB territories.
Big mom falling and Kata becoming New captain does not mean BM's territories are his as well.
He would need to enforce his rule against those who would try to take them.
GOTTA WORK FOR IT, MATE.

The Gorosei acknowledged Marco as a pseudo yonko. Either he would stop Teach or it would have to be the marines or another yonko doing it. In the end Marco is a capable YC1 who can hold of a yonko or an admiral but Teach was beyond his pay grade. Same scenario for King or Katakuri. Also same for Zoro and Sabo, most likely also true for Ben Beckman. They currently lack the strength, the leadership or both to be yonko.

Marco - lacks the strength, respected by all WB-affiliates
King - lacks the leadership, Sasaki, Who's Who and Queen questioning him
Katakuri - lacks the strength, respected by all BM-pirates (except Flampe, Perospero)
Zoro - lacks the leadership, Nami, Chopper, Sanji questioning him
Sabo - lacks the strength, respected by all revolutionaries
Beckman - ???

What will be the excuse for Marco not being a Yonko?

since he and kata both would have yonko crew and allies + territories yet kata being the only one to be labeled as Yonko will prove that Marco's strength was the reason why he wasn't labeled as Yonko despite leading WBP for a whole year!

:beckmoji:will also prove the importance of being a conqueror to survive NW as captain

@Albino 👑 @RayanOO @Hades @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion @Kejon @Steven
No creo que tenga que ver con el CoC. Let's think that although Marco had that military power and territories, they had just come out of the war with the Navy. The Shirohigue pirates were weakened not only by Shiro's own defeat.

Adding to that weakness is Kurohigue's presence. Someone who might as well take over Shiro's territory. I think the prudent thing is to wait to see how the conflict between Marco and Kuro was resolved.

Katakuri's case is different. Despite "losing" Big Mom, all of her power and her territories remain intact. Right now I don't think there is anyone who threatens the "Katakuri" Pirates. By individual strength, crew, military power and territories the pirates of Heart and Kid cannot compete today.

I think the government either appoints Kata Yonko, or waits. But I don't see Kid and Law trained right now.

Marco lacks the ambition to become an Emperor...

Even after losing to the Blackbeard Pirates, he could have held what was left together, and built up the crew to the point where they could have taken down Teach later. But he didn't... he retired to a backwater island and even let Weevil destroy 16 of their allied crews.

If Katakuri doesn't step up then his family fractures and the country they created will be destroyed. Speaking of Totto Land... I don't think Oda would let the only country in Op that allows species of all kinds fall.