Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for Teach getting killed by Maynard man lol.

Like, in a scenario where Luffy finally defeats Teach and seals away his devil fruit powers a la Ozai vs Aang style, but heavily injured Teach escapes and somehow gets in a sea battle with Vice Admiral Maynard who manages to kill him on top of the Saber of Xebec giving a dramatic end of an actual "good" Marine killing an actual "bad" pirate.
A fitting end for him to be honest, all aboard Maynard

So you prefer a bounty "hinto"... OK, this time it's not a picture.

None of the new bounties is higher than Big Mom or Kaidou's bounties.
wait, lmfao wtf? So Luffy beat Kaido and awakened Nika fruit and still didn't get the higher bounty?
Does Oda not realize how retarded he makes WG?

Now i'm convinced that Zoro and Sanji probably won't have 1billion bounty. They will probably have Smoothie's bounty
:kidwat:

Luffy - 3b+
Zoro - 1b+
Sanji - 1b+
Jinbe - 500m+
Robin - 500m+
Franky - 500m+
Brook - 200m+
Nami - 200m+
Usopp - 200m+
Chopper - 100m+

7.2b without extra random number bullshit
And you forget to add that sanji is 1,39 so its not 1 billion, zolo bounty is 1,49 billion you forget to add the important millions then luffy bounty is 3,6 you forget to add the 600 million by luffy so with that the result are easily over 8 billion easily kid

Queen and King are not similar in level . King is clearly stronger . King was Kaido's right-hand man since the formation of his crew and was even recognized by Kaido for hos strength . Queen only has gadgets. King is from a race that are dubbed gods , can fly , he is an expert in various fighting styles , can uitilize flames hotter than magma and has incredible defense . Queen is clearly weaker than King .

And I am sorry but Sanji will never have something as strong as ACoC . And not to mention Zoro still has not black blades and supreme grade swords . Also , the difference can be showcased by their opponents to come . Zoro will fight Shiruy , the stronger of BB's subordinates by far , then the bald Gorosei and then Mihawk . a yonko level opponent , 1vs1. Sanji at best will fight an admiral at the end of the series . Since , the beginning of the manga Zoro was meant to be one ofthe strongest of the verse by the end of the series . But , yeah I guess all this does not matter to Sanji fans .
Yes, Sanji doesn't need CoC. He has the strength comparable to CoC

At the end, Zoro will also defeat opponents similar to Sanji

Besides, I'm not sure how much difference there is between admiral and mihawk, you know?

wait, lmfao wtf? So Luffy beat Kaido and awakened Nika fruit and still didn't get the higher bounty?

Now i'm convinced that Zoro and Sanji probably won't have 1billion bounty. They will probably have Smoothie's bounty
Oda imploed that Luffy did not beat Kaido in 1 vs 1

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

:kobeha:

Gorosei "Interfere with the fight between Mugiwara and Kaido to ensure Nika doesn't return"

Nika *returns and kicks Kaido's ass*

Gorosei "3 billion best we can do"

Status
Not open for further replies.