Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is none of the legit leakers saying that Luffy's bounty is lower than Kaido's?

All we got right now is some clowns believing it's lower but as far as I know, nobody is certain.

I have the feeling that Luffy's bounty may not be revealed this chapters and some of these "leakers" were given the wrong info that Luffy's bounty is that low.

I don't know, I may be coping but Redon hasn't said that Luffy's bounty is lower than Kaido's, he said that none of the REVEALED bounties are exceeding it.

We will see though.

I have the feeling the spoilers are misleading on purpose since they wanted to prevent the numbers from being leaked.
:pepecopium:

Chapter 1053 title:-"the destiny of the age"
-Luffy 4.5 billion
-Zoro 1.5 billion
-Sanji 1.4 billion
-Law 2 billion
-Kid 2.2 billion
-Ryokugyu is from wano, real name Kurozumi Kumadori, he has been promoted from CP9. He is here to avenge his relative orochi.
-no DF, just a new type of haki called nature manipulation haki.
-Luffy, Law, Kid each hold 2/3rds of a yonko position. 66% yonkodom

Why is none of the legit leakers saying that Luffy's bounty is lower than Kaido's?

All we got right now is some clowns believing it's lower but as far as I know, nobody is certain.

I have the feeling that Luffy's bounty may not be revealed this chapters and some of these "leakers" were given the wrong info that Luffy's bounty is that low.

I don't know, I may be coping but Redon hasn't said that Luffy's bounty is lower than Kaido's, he said that none of the REVEALED bounties are exceeding it.

We will see though.

I have the feeling the spoilers are misleading on purpose since they wanted to prevent the numbers from being leaked.
Lance said it was lower

Status
Not open for further replies.